BY DOVE MEN

Developed Specifically For Men's Skin. Activates On Skin, Clinically Proven To Fight Skin Dryness Better Than Any Regular Men's Body Wash. A Cleansing Gel That Removes Odor Causing Substances. Provides Long-Lasting Scent, With Effective Odor Control. Easy To Rinse #1 Dermatologist Choice Made In Usa see more...

Megan L.
Quincy, CA
I buy Dove Mens body wash odor gaurd for my hubby, its sensitive on his skin and doesn't leave any residue.. It smells really nice and is usaly very resonable priced. It does wonders after a stinky days work. Would highly recommend the product.!!
Christina V.
I love getting this for my husband. The scent is amazing kinda like cologne. I would highly recommend to others
elizabeth r.
Bought this for my husband and he loves it, would recommend to all other men out there
Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
While I really like the scent of this body wash, I'm not the one that has to use it regularly. My husband is very picky when it comes to scents/smells. He's just not too fond of this one. However, he likes the way it cleans and keeps him smelling fresh all day long. He works long 8 - 12 hour shifts as an Auto Parts Store manager, so he needs something like this to guard against odor. It does an amazing job of doing that!