Dove Men+Care Body & Face Wash, Hydration Balance, 18 fl oz uploaded by Jennifer S.

BY DOVE MEN

New #1 Dermatologist Recommended Brand br Patent Filed Technology Hydrating Formula 2 Helps Lock in Moisture 3 With Micro Moisture Hydration Balance body and face wash, developed specifically for men s skin. Micro Moisture activates on skin, clinically proven to fight skin dryness better than any regular men s body wash. Locks in your skin s natural moisture leaving your skin hydrated and balanced. Did you know by reducing your shower 2 minutes you can save an average of 40 gallons of water week? Please recycle. see more...

Jennifer S.
This was such a disappointment for my husband. He had high hopes for this body wash, especially since it was from Dove. First he had a hard time squeezing the soap out of the bottle. Second he was not happy with its runny consistency. It did not come out thick and would not suds up. He did feel the moisture beads. But he did not think it moisturized his skin. His skin felt dry after using this body wash. And the last Pont is the price. I love women's olay body wash and will pay a little higher price. However with the men's version I will not pay for the name.
Sarah V.
Pasadena, TX
It's a great product. My husband loves that it's not strong smelling but leaves him feeling clean. He also like the fact that he doesn't have to use several products to do what this does.
Megan W.
Hot Springs, AR
Wellness Guru Expert
Subtle clean smell. Not over powering but allowed the clean feeling throughout the entire day. Love it!
Lauren K.
My husband and son usually use Axe body wash, but I found this Dove Men's body and face wash on sale at the drugstore and figured with the fresh scent, they'd never notice the change. Well, they noticed, and both of them love it!. Both like scented body washes, both depend on a combination of face and body wash, esp my teenage son. I def am happy with the Dove brand. Trust it more on sons teenage face than Axe brand. Even when he uses his specific for his acne prone face wash post shower, there isn't a problem with the Dove Wash being used beforehand. Continue to buy this product, even when it's not on sale the dollar difference in price overrides the payoff of amount of product in dove bottle and you don't have to use as much either to get fresh and clean. Would recommend to other guys, worth the price and worth looking for it on the shelves , passing by the other big clusters of Axe and Old Spice
Jeff J.
Cape May, NJ
The product i use leaves my skin feeling hydrated and fresh never oily. it makes it soft and smooth
Marvin B.
I have been using this product for years and it keeps my face and body hydrated and smooth. When I used to wash my face with a bar of soap, it would leave my face all dry. With the dove Men+Care Body & Face Wash my skin never feels dry when I get out of the shower.
karina justin r.