Dove Men+Care Body & Face Wash Hydration Balance uploaded by Eduardo R.

BY DOVE

About This Product

• Leaves Skin Feeling Hydrated, Balanced And Refreshed

• Delivers A Refreshing Clean And Total Skin Comfort

• Micromoisture Technology Activates When Lathering

• Helps Keep Skin Feeling Healthy And Protected Against Dryness

• This Effective Formula Rinses Off Easily

Dove Men+care Hydration Balance Body And Face Wash With Micromoisture Technology Helps To Hydrate For Healthy And Strong Skin. The Dermatologist Recommended Hypoallergenic Formula Helps To Lock In Your Skin’s Natural Moisture, Leaving It Feeling Refreshed And Balanced.
Designed Specifically For Men’s Skin, Dove Men+care Hydration Balance Body Wash Delivers Refreshing Skin Cleansing And Total Skin Comfort By Helping To Maintain Your Skin’s Optimal Hydration Levels. With Powerful Micromoisture Technology It Hydrates For Healthier, Stronger Skin. Plus, Its Lather Is Easy To Rinse Off, Leaving Your Skin Feeling Refreshed And With A Clean Scent.
Our Body Wash For Men Helps To Maintain Your Skin’s Natural Moisture Levels, Leaving Your Skin Feeling Hydrated, Balanced And Refreshed. Try Dove Men+care Hydration Balance Body And Face Wash For Healthy And Strong Skin.

Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Petrolatum, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamide Mea, Fragrance (Parfum), Ammonium Chloride, Dmdm Hydantoin, Tetrasodium Edta, Bht, Propylene Glycol, Methylisothiazolinone, Ppg-9, Blue 1 (Ci 42090), Red 33 (Ci 17200).
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For
• Daily Cleansing

Dermagologist Recommended Dove Men+care Hydration Balance Body And Face Wash Removes The Dirt And Odor Of The Day, Leaving Your Skin Fresh, Clean And Comfortable

• Hydrating Skin

Dove Men+care Hydration Balance Body Wash With Its Unique Micromoisture Technology Locks In Skin’s Natural Moisture As It Cleanses For Healthier Feeling Skin That Is Protected From Dryness

How To Use
In The Shower, Soak Your Whole Body And Face, And Squeeze Out Enough Dove Men+care Hydration Balance Body Wash To Cover Half Your Palm. Rub Your Hands Together With A Little Water To Turn The Gel Into A Light Foam, Working It Into Your Body And Face. Rinse Thoroughly.

Buy on Walgreens*
Daniel A.
Clover, SC
Awesome men's body wash, it has a pleasant, clean smell and does not dry my skin out, especially on sensitive areas such as the face. I'd definitely buy it again and I'd recommend this to someone with dry skin.
Daijah S.
Columbia, SC
My husband really enjoys this product, It is a very gentle product that helps with his dry skin, and doesn't have a filmy feeling like soap does. It's also very good smelling so that's a plus. It has very simple packaging, just flip the top and pour the product on your hands, loofah or rag. We bought it at Kroger, and it wasn't expensive 4-5 dollars. We will definitely be buying this product again (:
Nancy V.
Long Beach, CA
I introduced my boyfriend to this body wash and he hasn't used anything else since. Moisture is not an issue for him, but it leaves his skin so soft and smooth anyways. The scent is great too, and it is sensitive enough to double as a face wash aswell. No over drying or tightness due to the micro moisture hydrayion balance. A must buy for any guy.
Sunni C.
Madison, FL
My boyfriend and I both really enjoy this product. I use it myself, because it smells amazing. He loves how refreshing it is, and it really does hydrate his dry skin. I always feel like I am getting a good value when I purchase Dove products, and this one is no different. I would definitely purchase this again.
Kerry R.
Middletown , CT
This is my husbands all time favorite face and body wash. It's gentle on his skin and doesn't overdry or leave it feeling tight. It has a great scent and suds up great! His skin is left feeling so clean and hydrated. Love!!!
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Just started using the hydration balance body wash and I'm loving it already. In love how it won't over dry my face I also love how rich it is on my body and the scent is amazing as well.
Carmen R.
Can't stress this enough !! If y have a teenager buy him this and u will see the difference In his smell.... Even improved my boys stinky feet... And trust me after running for his track team he is nasty... Dove for men works miracles
Darian H.
Athens, Ga
My boyfriend uses this brand, he uses the fresh scent one and I really like the scent. its not too overpowering like some men products. I recommend!
Chelsea K.
Stonington, ME
My boyfriend uses this from time to time and it's not bad. Not too overwhelming. A little can go a long way, affordable, Dove is a trusted brand.
Tamaica S.
I love this product! !! I bought this for my husband because I was tired of him using my caress body wash and my shampoo. This Is Perfect