Dove Men+Care Body & Face Wash Deep Clean uploaded by Dawn M.Dove Men+Care Body & Face Wash Deep Clean uploaded by M D.

BY DOVE MEN

Micro Moisture Patent Filed Technology Deep Clean Body And Face Wash, Developed Specifically For Men's Skin.&Nbsp; Micromoisture Activates On Skin, Clinically Proven To Fight Skin Dryness Better Than Any Regular Men's Body Wash. Easy To Rinse A Cleansing Gel That Smoothes Dry Patches Dermatologist Recommended With Purifying Grains 1-800-761-3683 Made In Usa see more...

Jazmyne W.
Lehi, UT
Wellness Guru Expert
Bought this when it was on sale for my brother to use while he was staying with me. He still uses it when he comes over. Bottle lasts a while and smells pretty good. Gets him clean without all the dry skin afterwards
Brittney W.
Saginaw, MI
My boyfriend loves this body wash. He says it leaves his skin feeling so soft and the scent is so refreshing. He says he feels even cleaner every time he uses this product in the shower. He smells amazing too!
Elizabeth F.
Ogdensburg, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
Got this on me at work today. Smells pretty wonderful. Also, my hands felt super clean after. It's been about 5 hours and i still smell it.
kayla m.
Pacolet, SC
My husband uses this sometimes & he thinks its great! I love the scent it gives.. Makes him smell Amazing!
Danielle K.
This smell is the only one the hubs loves. I love it myself and do use it from time to time.
Shanna J.
Gordon, GA
I bought this product for my husband. It did a great job and we both liked the scent.
M D.
Hammond, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
I have used a lot of different types of body wash and they all seemed pretty similar. It last for most of the day, even into heavier activities like hitting the gym or hiking. One thing that stands above with this product is the purification grains. I feel they give a deeper clean compared to some of the competitors. I do not use it as a facial scrub as i don't feel it is as effective as some other specific brands. It does leave my face extra dry, needing moisturizing after a shower. I do plan on getting this again and recommend this for a body wash.
Carrie W.
Norwalk, OH
Dove face and body wash is simply great. My husband loves this soap. It has micro-scrubbing beads that aren't too rough. Perfect blend for your body and face. My husband works construction ad this product rids his skin of the dirt that works itself into his skin, leaving it so soft to touch. The price is fine for the product and something that I'll continue to buy for him. Also this product has an amazing scent, we both love it's freshness.
Jacklyn H.
My husband uses this soap and it works great for him.! he spend 8-10 hours a day in the sun and dirt so you can imagine how much dirt gets in his pores and on his body. Ever since he started using this soap his pores have been super clear and his skin has been super soft. It has small beads to help exfoliate and get deep in the skin. I defiantly recommend it to anyone who needs to get a deep scrub.
Varah T.
As a woman, this gets the job done better than our counter part products. It's also CHEAPER! If you really want a nice deep clean for your skin and don't mind cuddling yourself all day, this is the best body scrub out there. I've been using for a few years now and have not looked back.

Downside: these don't come in travel sizes