BY DOVE

Mild Formula Patent Filed Technology Clean Comfort Body And Face Wash, Developed Specifically For Men's Skin.&Nbsp; Micromoisture Activates On Skin, Clinically Proven To Fight Skin Dryness Better Than Any Regular Men's Body Wash. Easy To Rinse A Refreshing, Mild Cleansing Gel Dermatologist Recommended Clean Crisp Scent 1-800-761-3683 Made In Usa see more...

Vilma V.
Note: I received this in my December Target beauty box. The beauty box was themed for men in December. So my son sampled the products in this box.

This product effectively cleans the face and body without drying out nor irritating the skin in any way. Has a fresh linen scent. Ideal for the colder months.
krenare b.
COLUMBUS, OH
I love the dove men and care body and face wash clean. I buy this product for my husband and he is happy with it. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and clean after using it. it smells so good. it is a good price and I recommend this so badly.
Sara T.
I love Dove products for women and when my husband started using the MenCare line I was so excited! The scents of the Men's Dove line are wonderful! The Clean Comfort is my favorite, he always smells so fresh!
Ameerah W.
Arlington, VA
My guy loves this product! He has slightly sensitive skin so the mild formula is great because it doesn't irritate his skin. It does smell wonderful, not too strong through very light and refreshing. He uses it everyday and keeps it on stock, so that must say something.
jamie s.
Roy, WA
I find this to smell really good!! a lot of the men in my house would pick this over the more expencive body washes not only because its cheep but because it smells amazing and cleans the body. it dosant leave residue on the skin and leaves the skin feeling very smooth and nice. also its not only for men my sister does like to use this too lol
Kristin M.
Louisville, KY
My brother and boyfriend use this. It smells very fresh and clean. It isn't overpowering and it smells just right. I would recommend if you don't like being smelled from a block away!
Brittney M.
Mankato, MN
This is a nice product for cleaning your face and body. It works well, and it leaves your skin pretty soft. I just think the smell is a little strong.
Jamie M.
Summerville, GA
My husband really like this product it smells good and leaves his skin soft and refreshed it is amazing we will buy it again for him
Angelica P.
My husband uses this product every single day. I like the scent of this product. It is not yo strong .
Monica F.
Linden, TN
Great price. Husband lives it form the scent and able to combine grooming product. Will continue to buy