Dove Men+Care Body & Face Wash Aqua Impac uploaded by Yanet C.Dove Men+Care Body & Face Wash Aqua Impac uploaded by Yesica Z.

BY DOVE MEN

Developed Specifically For Men's Skin. Activates On Skin, Clinically Proven To Fight Skin Dryness Better Than Any Regular Men's Body Wash. Easy To Rinse #1 Dermatologist Choice A Cool Kick Of Active Freshness With Ocean Minerals Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "Although, I actually do use Dove Moisture Body Wash for women which works wonders as well lol" in 2 reviews
  • "The scent lasts a very long time too. " in 1 review
  • "Great product for men who won't to feel and smell great right out of the shower." in 1 review
Yanet C.
The extra fresh scent is just that, very clean and fresh smelling. Not overpowering. We both like the smell. He always smells so good even after showering as we go through the day. I am kinda jealous as I never smell my own body wash later in the day...maybe he can, but I sure can't.
Hubby has been very please with the Dove Men Care line of products.
Yesica Z.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excelente jabón líquido, dejó la piel de mi esposo super suave, tiene un aroma super masculino. Es perfecto para pieles sensibles, y el precio está muy bien. La botella dura alrededor de un mes. Me encanta lo recomiendo.
Haley T.
Saint Cloud, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend is currently using this and we will most likely purchase it again! I love the smell of it and it seems to be very gentle on the skin while it still helps clean the skin!
Sherice W.
If your husband or boyfriend is looking for a great bodywash for men then this is a great one it makes your skin feel very moisturizing and it give you a great fragrance and this product is very affordable
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My fiancé uses this and it's smells so good! He really likes it and continues to purchase it when he runs out. Dove really doesn't disappoint. Great product for a low price.
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these. I got this for my husband and he liked it very much. But I also like using these, they last forever. Little amount can cover the whole body.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband started using this about 3 month's ago and it keeps his skin soft and he always smells good after using it Dove Men + Care Body Wash
Sean S.
Manchester, NH
Favorite body wash by far. Great smells. Great amount for the price. Don't lose most of it without even using it like other body washes
Rhiannon D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend LOVES this! I love the smell as well and it seems to make his skin softer, so its perfect in my book
Kayla M.
Littleton, CO
My boyfriend loves this product. It smells awesome and his skin is soft to touch. I have actually used it a few times because I love the smell so much. Although, I actually do use Dove Moisture Body Wash for women which works wonders as well lol
Megan J.
What's your favorite body wash scent?