Add a Photo

By DOVE MEN
#889 in Facial Cleansers
Developed Specifically For Men's Skin. Activates On Skin, Clinically Proven To Fight Skin Dryness Better Than Any Regular Men's Body Wash. Easy To Rinse #1 Dermatologist Choice A Cool Kick Of Active Freshness With Ocean Minerals Made In Usa
Photos (2)
Yesica Z.
Yesica Z.
Doral, FL

Excelente jabón líquido, dejó la piel de mi esposo super suave, tiene un aroma super masculino. Es perfecto para pieles sensibles, y el precio está muy bien. La botella dura alrededor de un mes. Me encanta lo recomiendo.
Haley T.
Haley T.
Saint Cloud, MN

My boyfriend is currently using this and we will most likely purchase it again! I love the smell of it and it seems to be very gentle on the skin while it still helps clean the skin!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN

My fiancé uses this and it's smells so good! He really likes it and continues to purchase it when he runs out. Dove really doesn't disappoint. Great product for a low price.
Tinkey K.
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA

I love these. I got this for my husband and he liked it very much. But I also like using these, they last forever. Little amount can cover the whole body.
Sean S.
Sean S.
Manchester, NH

Favorite body wash by far. Great smells. Great amount for the price. Don't lose most of it without even using it like other body washes
Marie M.
Marie M.
Sacramento, CA

My brother is using this right now. he said its the set shampoo he ever used in his life. he also loves the smell!
Claudia H.
Claudia H.

I bought this for my husband and i like the smell. Very masculine scent, and the scent itself stays long too
Sherice W.
Sherice W.

If your husband or boyfriend is looking for a great bodywash for men then this is a great one it makes your skin feel very moisturizing and it give you a great fragrance and this product is very affordable
Sasha D.
Sasha D.

My brother is using these product right now and I can tell every time he takes a shower. I can smell it from the other room. I tried it once and felt very refreshed. The scent lasts a very long time too.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Littleton, CO

My boyfriend loves this product. It smells awesome and his skin is soft to touch. I have actually used it a few times because I love the smell so much. Although, I actually do use Dove Moisture Body Wash for women which works wonders as well lol
Megan J.
Megan J.

What's your favorite body wash scent?

Join Now