Dove Men+Care Body & Face Wash Aqua Impac uploaded by Yanet C.Dove Men+Care Body & Face Wash Aqua Impac uploaded by Yesica Z.

BY DOVE MEN

Developed Specifically For Men's Skin. Activates On Skin, Clinically Proven To Fight Skin Dryness Better Than Any Regular Men's Body Wash. Easy To Rinse #1 Dermatologist Choice A Cool Kick Of Active Freshness With Ocean Minerals Made In Usa see more...

• What's your favorite body wash scent?2 Answers
Dove Men+Care Body & Face Wash Aqua Impac
  • "Although, I actually do use Dove Moisture Body Wash for women which works wonders as well lol" in 2 reviews
  • "The scent lasts a very long time too. " in 1 review
  • "Great product for men who won't to feel and smell great right out of the shower." in 1 review
Yesica Z.
Yesica Z.
Doral, FL
Excelente jabón líquido, dejó la piel de mi esposo super suave, tiene un aroma super masculino. Es perfecto para pieles sensibles, y el precio está muy bien. La botella dura alrededor de un mes. Me encanta lo recomiendo.
Haley T.
Haley T.
Saint Cloud, MN
Wellness Guru Expert
My boyfriend is currently using this and we will most likely purchase it again! I love the smell of it and it seems to be very gentle on the skin while it still helps clean the skin!
Jeanette H.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband started using this about 3 month's ago and it keeps his skin soft and he always smells good after using it Dove Men + Care Body Wash
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
My fiancé uses this and it's smells so good! He really likes it and continues to purchase it when he runs out. Dove really doesn't disappoint. Great product for a low price.
Brian B.
Brian B.
Buffalo, NY
The best part about this is - as a guy I don't always remember to use or buy multiple products. So body and face wash in one allows me to keep my face clear and my stay clean. The smell is great after a long workout, I know that when I head to work or head out for a long day body odor will not be a problem.
Yanet C.
Yanet C.
The extra fresh scent is just that, very clean and fresh smelling. Not overpowering. We both like the smell. He always smells so good even after showering as we go through the day. I am kinda jealous as I never smell my own body wash later in the day...maybe he can, but I sure can't.
Hubby has been very please with the Dove Men Care line of products.
Megan J.
I was so excited when I first saw these on the shelves! All I use for myself are Dove products so I new a new mens line would be fantastic! I bought the body wash for my husband and he loves it! He used to use Axe and now all he uses is Dove. It smells way better too!
Claudia H.
Claudia H.
I bought this for my husband and i like the smell. Very masculine scent, and the scent itself stays long too
Marie M.
Marie M.
Sacramento, CA
My brother is using this right now. he said its the set shampoo he ever used in his life. he also loves the smell!
Sean S.
Sean S.
Manchester, NH
Favorite body wash by far. Great smells. Great amount for the price. Don't lose most of it without even using it like other body washes
Megan J.
What's your favorite body wash scent?