Add a Photo

#996 in Facial Cleansers
Developed Specifically For Men's Skin. Activates On Skin, Clinically Proven To Fight Skin Dryness Better Than Any Regular Men's Body Wash. Easy To Rinse #1 Dermatologist Choice A Cool Kick Of Active Freshness With Ocean Minerals Made In Usa
Photos (2)
Veronica D.
Veronica D.

I bought this for my fiance when it was on sale before Christmas for him to try.  He loves it and now it's all he uses.  Cleans and lathers well and we both LOVE the scent!  When he gets out of the shower it's so nice to go in the bathroom or to go hug him because the scent is so nice and clean and fresh.  Great body wash!
Yesica Z.
Yesica Z.
Doral, FL

Excelente jabón líquido, dejó la piel de mi esposo super suave, tiene un aroma super masculino. Es perfecto para pieles sensibles, y el precio está muy bien. La botella dura alrededor de un mes. Me encanta lo recomiendo.
Haley T.
Haley T.
Saint Cloud, MN

My boyfriend is currently using this and we will most likely purchase it again! I love the smell of it and it seems to be very gentle on the skin while it still helps clean the skin!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN

My fiancé uses this and it's smells so good! He really likes it and continues to purchase it when he runs out. Dove really doesn't disappoint. Great product for a low price.
Tinkey K.
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA

I love these. I got this for my husband and he liked it very much. But I also like using these, they last forever. Little amount can cover the whole body.
Sean S.
Sean S.
Manchester, NH

Favorite body wash by far. Great smells. Great amount for the price. Don't lose most of it without even using it like other body washes
Marie M.
Marie M.
Sacramento, CA

My brother is using this right now. he said its the set shampoo he ever used in his life. he also loves the smell!
Claudia H.
Claudia H.

I bought this for my husband and i like the smell. Very masculine scent, and the scent itself stays long too
Megan J.

I was so excited when I first saw these on the shelves! All I use for myself are Dove products so I new a new mens line would be fantastic! I bought the body wash for my husband and he loves it! He used to use Axe and now all he uses is Dove. It smells way better too!
Yanet C.
Yanet C.

The extra fresh scent is just that, very clean and fresh smelling. Not overpowering. We both like the smell. He always smells so good even after showering as we go through the day. I am kinda jealous as I never smell my own body wash later in the day...maybe he can, but I sure can't.
Hubby has been very please with the Dove Men Care line of products.
Megan J.

What's your favorite body wash scent?

Join Now