Add a Photo

By DOVE MEN
#842 in Facial Cleansers
Developed Specifically For Men's Skin. Activates On Skin, Clinically Proven To Fight Skin Dryness Better Than Any Regular Men's Body Wash. Easy To Rinse #1 Dermatologist Choice A Cool Kick Of Active Freshness With Ocean Minerals Made In Usa
Photos (2)
Yesica Z.
Yesica Z.
Doral, FL

Excelente jabón líquido, dejó la piel de mi esposo super suave, tiene un aroma super masculino. Es perfecto para pieles sensibles, y el precio está muy bien. La botella dura alrededor de un mes. Me encanta lo recomiendo.
Haley T.
Haley T.
Saint Cloud, MN

My boyfriend is currently using this and we will most likely purchase it again! I love the smell of it and it seems to be very gentle on the skin while it still helps clean the skin!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis , IN

My fiancé uses this and it's smells so good! He really likes it and continues to purchase it when he runs out. Dove really doesn't disappoint. Great product for a low price.
Tinkey K.
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA

I love these. I got this for my husband and he liked it very much. But I also like using these, they last forever. Little amount can cover the whole body.
Sean S.
Sean S.
Manchester, NH

Favorite body wash by far. Great smells. Great amount for the price. Don't lose most of it without even using it like other body washes
Marie M.
Marie M.
Sacramento, CA

My brother is using this right now. he said its the set shampoo he ever used in his life. he also loves the smell!
Claudia H.
Claudia H.

I bought this for my husband and i like the smell. Very masculine scent, and the scent itself stays long too
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Littleton, CO

My boyfriend loves this product. It smells awesome and his skin is soft to touch. I have actually used it a few times because I love the smell so much. Although, I actually do use Dove Moisture Body Wash for women which works wonders as well lol
Brian B.
Brian B.
Amherst, NY

The best part about this is - as a guy I don't always remember to use or buy multiple products. So body and face wash in one allows me to keep my face clear and my stay clean. The smell is great after a long workout, I know that when I head to work or head out for a long day body odor will not be a problem.
Hazel M.
Hazel M.
Delbarton, WV

Bought this for my hubby, loved the smell. Great product for men who won't to feel and smell great right out of the shower.
Megan J.
Megan J.

What's your favorite body wash scent?

Join Now