Add a Photo

By DOVE MEN
#862 in Facial Cleansers
Developed Specifically For Men's Skin. Activates On Skin, Clinically Proven To Fight Skin Dryness Better Than Any Regular Men's Body Wash. Easy To Rinse #1 Dermatologist Choice A Cool Kick Of Active Freshness With Ocean Minerals Made In Usa
Photos (2)
Yanet C.
Yanet C.

The extra fresh scent is just that, very clean and fresh smelling. Not overpowering. We both like the smell. He always smells so good even after showering as we go through the day. I am kinda jealous as I never smell my own body wash later in the day...maybe he can, but I sure can't.
Hubby has been very please with the Dove Men Care line of products.
Yesica Z.
Yesica Z.
Doral, FL

Excelente jabón líquido, dejó la piel de mi esposo super suave, tiene un aroma super masculino. Es perfecto para pieles sensibles, y el precio está muy bien. La botella dura alrededor de un mes. Me encanta lo recomiendo.
Sherice W.
Sherice W.

If your husband or boyfriend is looking for a great bodywash for men then this is a great one it makes your skin feel very moisturizing and it give you a great fragrance and this product is very affordable
Haley T.
Haley T.
Saint Cloud, MN

My boyfriend is currently using this and we will most likely purchase it again! I love the smell of it and it seems to be very gentle on the skin while it still helps clean the skin!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN

My fiancé uses this and it's smells so good! He really likes it and continues to purchase it when he runs out. Dove really doesn't disappoint. Great product for a low price.
Brian B.
Brian B.
Amherst, NY

The best part about this is - as a guy I don't always remember to use or buy multiple products. So body and face wash in one allows me to keep my face clear and my stay clean. The smell is great after a long workout, I know that when I head to work or head out for a long day body odor will not be a problem.
Megan J.

I was so excited when I first saw these on the shelves! All I use for myself are Dove products so I new a new mens line would be fantastic! I bought the body wash for my husband and he loves it! He used to use Axe and now all he uses is Dove. It smells way better too!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Littleton, CO

My boyfriend loves this product. It smells awesome and his skin is soft to touch. I have actually used it a few times because I love the smell so much. Although, I actually do use Dove Moisture Body Wash for women which works wonders as well lol
Sasha D.
Sasha D.

My brother is using these product right now and I can tell every time he takes a shower. I can smell it from the other room. I tried it once and felt very refreshed. The scent lasts a very long time too.
Tinkey K.
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA

I love these. I got this for my husband and he liked it very much. But I also like using these, they last forever. Little amount can cover the whole body.
Megan J.

What's your favorite body wash scent?

Join Now