Dove Men+Care Body & Face Bath Bar uploaded by Sandrine T.

BY DOVE

NOTE:  Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Extra Fresh Invigorating Formula. 1/4 Moisturizing Cream. Clinically Proven to Fight Skin Dryness. A Fresh, Clean Feeling that Rinses Off Easily. Invigorating Scent. #1 Dermatologist Recommended Brand Men+Care™  Patented Technology A body and face bar developed for men s skin, that thoroughly cleans skin without leaving it dry or tight. 2 - 4 oz Bars ~ Total Net Wt. 8 oz. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "Love this soap.smells great and leaves my face well hydrated.extra fresh is my favorite but the other scents are good too." in 2 reviews
  • "My husband smells wonderful when he uses Dove and esp after he uses the Deep Clean soap bars. " in 1 review
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
My husband works on cars a lot in his spare time so I’m sure most can imagine or relate to the amount of oil and grime that can build up on the hands/face/arms/body! This soap is awesome for getting all the stubborn grease off of him! I’ve bought this for years and always stock up either during sales or during the holidays when they have the soap and body wash sets on clearance!
Nina W.
I use the Dove women. And when I saw the dove for men I said I have to get some for my son. He loved it it is the bomb.com smells good makes him feel soft and make your skin smooth and silky. He's been using it every since I introduced him to it
Celeste J.
Fresno, CA
My boyfriend is a huge fan of Dove products this is one of them. He always smells great after using this soap. It is a great smelling product that is also great on his skin. I recommend it to others.
Jason L.
Farwell, MI
Just tried this product and won't use anything else. Best body and face soap I've tried. Has a scrubbing formula in it that helps defoliate and wash away sweat and odors without any oily residue.
Shannon F.
Bourbonnais, IL
My boyfriend uses this bar soap. He likes the way it makes his skin feel clean. It doesn't leave his skin feeling like there is soap scum still on his body. It also smells amazing.
Viridiana H.
My husband has sensitive skin and it's hard to find scented soaps that won't do him any hard. This bar does just that! It doesn't cause him any irritation, leaves his skin soft, and smelling good.
Travis L.
Rensselaer, NY
I love this dove soap, I stand behind this stuff 100%. It smells great leaving my skin smooth. I'll always buy this in bulk because I know I'll end up using it and I save money.
Meagan D.
Flint, MI
My husband uses this and smells so good afterwards! He said that his skin doesn't dry out wit it like others he's tried and leaves his face feeling moisturizer
Christy O.
My husband loves using dove. So it is nice that he can use it without smelling like flowers. This smells good even after your done showering.
isabella K.
This is my all time favorite soap,everything by dove is just what i need.if you want a good soap for your body that is it!;-)
Dria D.
I buy my bf a lot of Dove soap, how does this compare to the body wash?
Tara B.
Where do you buy your at? I found great deal at sams club