Dove Men+Care Body & Face Bath Bar uploaded by Sandrine T.

BY DOVE MEN

NOTE:  Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Extra Fresh Invigorating Formula. 1/4 Moisturizing Cream. Clinically Proven to Fight Skin Dryness. A Fresh, Clean Feeling that Rinses Off Easily. Invigorating Scent. #1 Dermatologist Recommended Brand Men+Care™  Patented Technology A body and face bar developed for men s skin, that thoroughly cleans skin without leaving it dry or tight. 2 - 4 oz Bars ~ Total Net Wt. 8 oz. see more...

Dove Men+Care Body & Face Bath Bar
  • "Love this soap.smells great and leaves my face well hydrated.extra fresh is my favorite but the other scents are good too." in 2 reviews
  • "My husband has sensitive skin and it's hard to find scented soaps that won't do him any hard." in 1 review
  • "no dry skin left behind!." in 1 review
  • "This smells good even after your done showering." in 1 review
  • "My husband smells wonderful when he uses Dove and esp after he uses the Deep Clean soap bars. " in 1 review
Jason L.
Jason L.
Farwell, MI
Just tried this product and won't use anything else. Best body and face soap I've tried. Has a scrubbing formula in it that helps defoliate and wash away sweat and odors without any oily residue.
Meagan D.
Meagan D.
Flint, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband uses this and smells so good afterwards! He said that his skin doesn't dry out wit it like others he's tried and leaves his face feeling moisturizer
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Bourbonnais, IL
My boyfriend uses this bar soap. He likes the way it makes his skin feel clean. It doesn't leave his skin feeling like there is soap scum still on his body. It also smells amazing.
Celeste J.
Celeste J.
Dinuba, CA
My boyfriend is a huge fan of Dove products this is one of them. He always smells great after using this soap. It is a great smelling product that is also great on his skin. I recommend it to others.
Irene G.
Irene G.
Tolleson, AZ
Just bought this for my husband a few weeks ago to try and he loves it.it smells so good
BEKAH S.
BEKAH S.
Nina W.
Nina W.
I use the Dove women. And when I saw the dove for men I said I have to get some for my son. He loved it it is the bomb.com smells good makes him feel soft and make your skin smooth and silky. He's been using it every since I introduced him to it
Christy O.
Christy O.
My husband loves using dove. So it is nice that he can use it without smelling like flowers. This smells good even after your done showering.
isabella K.
isabella K.
This is my all time favorite soap,everything by dove is just what i need.if you want a good soap for your body that is it!;-)
Travis L.
Travis L.
Rensselaer, NY
I love this dove soap, I stand behind this stuff 100%. It smells great leaving my skin smooth. I'll always buy this in bulk because I know I'll end up using it and I save money.
Tara B.
Tara B.
Where do you buy your at? I found great deal at sams club
Dria D.
Dria D.
I buy my bf a lot of Dove soap, how does this compare to the body wash?