BY DOVE #89 in Bar Soap

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended Brand

• Contains ¼ Moisturizing Cream

• Rinses Away Easily For A Non-greasy Feel

• Cleanses While Leaving Skin Feeling Healthy And Strong

Looking For A Bar That Leaves Skin Feeling Refreshed, Hydrated And Invigorated? Try Dove Men+care Extra Fresh Body And Face Bar. Unlike Some Regular Bar Soap For Men That Can Dry Out Your Skin, This Dove Men+care Bar Is Uniquely Formulated With ¼ Moisturizing Cream And Helps To Maintain Skin’s Moisture And Hydration Levels.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate Or Sodium Palmitate, Sodium Stearate, Water (Aqua), Sodium Isethionate, Lauric Acid, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoate Or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Fragrance (Parfum), Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Edta, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Green 5 (Ci 61570), Orange 4 (Ci 15510), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Leaving Skin With An Invigorating Scent,  This Body And Face Bar Delivers Refreshment And Skin Comfort.

Suitable For Use On Both The Body And Face, This Dove Men+care Bar Rinses Off Easily And Leaves Skin Feeling Healthy And Strong. As Well As Helping To Protect Skin From Dryness, It’s Also Dermatologically Tested And Will Help Your Skin Feel Soft And Smooth.

For Extra Refreshment, Moisten The Bar With Water And Rub It In Your Hands To Produce A Light Foam. Massage Over Your Skin Before Rinsing Thoroughly. For A Comfortable, Refreshing Clean, The Light, Non-greasy Foam Rinses Away Easily And Leaves Skin With An Invigorating Scent.

For An Invigorating Body Bar That Looks After Your Skin, Reach For Dove Men+care Extra Fresh Body And Face Bar.

Buy on Amazon
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This is one of their best products. I buy this for my husband, and myself. I can’t believe how soft this makes my skin. This has a really good clean smell, and will even make your home smell like it after use. I love using this for shaving , it’s definitely one of our favorites in the home.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
My husband uses this on a regular basis and this is the only soap he ever wants me to buy, so I know he likes it. I've used it on occasion when I run out of body wash and it has a strong cologne smell, but I still love it. It also is not harsh on my skin even though my skin is more delicate than a mans skin.
VALERIE W.
I purchased this for my spouse after he used it one day at my brother's home. He swears by this product. I must say that his skin is softer and I love the way he smells when he gets out of the shower. I have to admit that I sneak and use it when I forget to put my body-wash in the shower or I run out. I do love how my skin feels after my showers but he complains that I am using his men's stuff so I try not to dabble to much. This is a great product. Dove never disappoints.
ashley r.
My husband review

This soap smells great, and it leaves my skin feeling fresh and moisturized as well. II used to use irish spring but it dried out my skin, even the moisture blast. This soap also will leave your skin feeling smooth, and it doesn't have a dull scent like the aqua impact, or an uncomfortable lather like deep clean.
SHravan k.
Whether your skin’s sensitive or you want a product that’s going to leave your skin feeling cool as well as clean, the Dove Men+Care line-up has everything you need.Dove Men+Care's men’s body washes are developed specifically for men’s skin. Featuring MICROMOISTURE technology, they provide hydration for healthier, stronger skin.Each Dove Men+Care Body and Face Bar combines body soap and facial cleanser in one. With ¼ moisturizing cream to fight dryness for total comfort and fresh, clean skin
Victoria M.
Hehe whenever I'm at my boyfriends house I end up using this bar to shower! It smells so good and I definitely feel like it's both cleansing and hydrating. The smell after is almost non existent so he can't tell that I'm stealing it but I still smell fresh and pleasant.
Rebecca H.
San Diego, CA
My husband loves this product and requests i buy it for him often. He likes to have one for in the shower and one by the sink. He shaves his head and often gets stubborn break outs from that. He loves to use this product to help clear those pesky bumps on his head and he says it even feels great to clean his body with during showers.
Saul L.
Mcallen, TX
Left skin feeling smooth and rejuvenated. I have sensitive skin and this product worked well with my skin, it left it moisturized and not dry. Price point is definitely affordable, overall you can sense the quality in the product which makes you feel as though you are getting a good amount of value for your money.
Adolfo F.
Debary, FL
This is the best bar soap for my money. I've used body washes in the past from many different brands, but I always found myself preferring bar soap instead. After that, I tried quite a few brands again. This is my favorite for a few reasons:
1. It's a moisturizer as well. As a child I had some skin rash problems and had to use the original white Dove bar soap. That is actually what originally led me to trying this one. It certainly doesn't make my skin baby smooth and soft (I wouldn't want it to anyway), but it does help prevent cracking on my hands, knuckles, knees and elbows.
2. It smells good. My girlfriend loves it and says it smells "manly". Ok that's all fine and good, but the real selling point is that the scent isn't overpowering or cologne like. And, as mentioned before, it doesn't smell like a pre-pubescent boy trying to get his first date.
3. It's barely more than a dollar per bar. For something that cheap you would expect it to basically disintegrate after two showers. Not so with this soap. It lasts a full week usually, and very often more. You can reasonably expect to get 7-10 showers per bar AT LEAST.

So, less than $10 buy you some great smelling soap that will also help your skin stay healthy and it will last you almost three months.
Debbie H.
08754
My husband is hooked with the Doves Mens Body and Face Bar....it has a incredible smell and leaves his skin soft and smooth without leftover residue. It is 8a great value for the money. I definitely recommend this product.
Samantha P.
Winter Spgs, FL
Can this product also be used on women? Will it cause any health side effects on a female?
Marion A.
Augusta , GA
does this smell like the original dove scent ?
Alejandro Antonio O.
Leaves the skin smooth'?
Earn $232/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Richard K.
Louisville, KY
How does this work on Asian skin?