BY DOVE MEN #56 in Bar Soap

Dove Men+Care Aqua Impact Body and Face Bar with ¼ moisturizing cream and a cool kick of active freshness is the #1 Dermatologist choice and is clinically proven to fight skin dryness. The ¼ moisturizing cream formula thoroughly cleans skin without leaving it feeling dry or tight. Dove Men+Care Aqua Impact Body Bar’s revitalizing formula has an aromatic, marine scent, and thoroughly cleanses for total skin comfort and the refreshment you want. Dove Men+Care Body and Face Bar with ¼ moisturizing has a patented design with unique technology developed for men’s skin, and feels better than regular soap. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
My husband uses this on a regular basis and this is the only soap he ever wants me to buy, so I know he likes it. I've used it on occasion when I run out of body wash and it has a strong cologne smell, but I still love it. It also is not harsh on my skin even though my skin is more delicate than a mans skin.
Suzette G.
My husband loves this body bar. He uses it for his face, body, and even hair. I can review it and say that when I smell his face it smells amazing! Very masculine but not in a musky, disgusting sort of way. His skin is very soft after he uses it and it helps with his acne prone skin. Definitely recommend this for any men! Great price as well!
VALERIE W.
I purchased this for my spouse after he used it one day at my brother's home. He swears by this product. I must say that his skin is softer and I love the way he smells when he gets out of the shower. I have to admit that I sneak and use it when I forget to put my body-wash in the shower or I run out. I do love how my skin feels after my showers but he complains that I am using his men's stuff so I try not to dabble to much. This is a great product. Dove never disappoints.
ashley r.
My husband review

This soap smells great, and it leaves my skin feeling fresh and moisturized as well. II used to use irish spring but it dried out my skin, even the moisture blast. This soap also will leave your skin feeling smooth, and it doesn't have a dull scent like the aqua impact, or an uncomfortable lather like deep clean.
SHravan k.
Whether your skin’s sensitive or you want a product that’s going to leave your skin feeling cool as well as clean, the Dove Men+Care line-up has everything you need.Dove Men+Care's men’s body washes are developed specifically for men’s skin. Featuring MICROMOISTURE technology, they provide hydration for healthier, stronger skin.Each Dove Men+Care Body and Face Bar combines body soap and facial cleanser in one. With ¼ moisturizing cream to fight dryness for total comfort and fresh, clean skin
Victoria M.
Hehe whenever I'm at my boyfriends house I end up using this bar to shower! It smells so good and I definitely feel like it's both cleansing and hydrating. The smell after is almost non existent so he can't tell that I'm stealing it but I still smell fresh and pleasant.
Natasha C.
My boyfriend swears by this soap. Although he doesn't use it as a face wash he loves it just for his body. I find my self buying this a lot which means he loves to use it. He smells great when he gets out of the shower so I would recommend to every guy out there!
Kaylyn M.
Elm Mott, TX
My fiance loves this soap.it lathers a bunch and keeps his skin feeling really fresh when he uses it. I love the way it leaves the bathroom smelling after he showers. I've even used it on my legs to shave and it worked awesomely. #gotitfree
Rebecca H.
San Diego, CA
My husband loves this product and requests i buy it for him often. He likes to have one for in the shower and one by the sink. He shaves his head and often gets stubborn break outs from that. He loves to use this product to help clear those pesky bumps on his head and he says it even feels great to clean his body with during showers.
Saul L.
Mcallen, TX
Left skin feeling smooth and rejuvenated. I have sensitive skin and this product worked well with my skin, it left it moisturized and not dry. Price point is definitely affordable, overall you can sense the quality in the product which makes you feel as though you are getting a good amount of value for your money.
Samantha P.
Winter Spgs, FL
Can this product also be used on women? Will it cause any health side effects on a female?
Alejandro Antonio O.
Leaves the skin smooth'?
Marion A.
Augusta , GA
does this smell like the original dove scent ?
Tobia E.
Norman, OK
My husband hates, hates, hates spending money on soap (he gets really dirty at work so he showers twice a day every day). He doesn't care about anything else except whether or not it gets him clean. But my skin is really sensitive and i'm picky about scents. Wondering if there are any wives out there who's husbands use this soap, and what they think of it?
Richard K.
Louisville, KY
How does this work on Asian skin?