BY DOVE

• Moisturises hair for active freshness

• Enriched with caffeine and ocean minerals

• Gently cleanses hair

• Gives a kick of active freshness

• Leaves hair visibly healthier and stronger

To keep your hair more than just clean, choose a shampoo for men that gives you a kick of active freshness as it cleans. Dove Men+Care Aqua Impact Fortifying Shampoo moisturises your hair, leaving it stronger and more resilient*.

Enriched with caffeine and ocean minerals, Dove Men+Care Aqua Impact Fortifying shampoo is specially engineered for men. It’s hair care for men who want visibly healthy and resilient hair, which moisturises and strengthens hair fibers while you wash.

Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragance (Parfum), Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, PPG-9, Sea Salt, Caffeine, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Does anyone know how many scents Dove offers for men?1 Answers
Stephy R.
Mount Vernon, KY
My fiance uses this stuff and he loves it! It truly does smell good and he absolutely loves It! We both recommend it to anyone!
Julian R.
Very nice shampoo but I've found better in the same line of products. It is not a bad product at all i just found better ones.
Beth F.
Lawrenceville, GA
While I haven't personally used this, it is my husband's go to product. Nice fragrance and gives the results he's looking for
Brandon C.
Horn Lake, MS
I got this on sale where I work at so I figured I'd give it a go. It makes my hair feel nice and soft and smells wonderfully
Daniel C.
Gets my hair nice and clean. It smells lovely. Goes on nicely suds up pretty well and gets everything out on the first wash.
Hadiya E.
Doral, FL
I love this for the hubby he is Chinese/ black mixed and this works on his hair and very sensitive scalp. It smells awesome.
Michael S.
Salina, KS
Works great for getting just about anything out of your hair. I've been covered in oil in my hair and it gets it right out
Pamela F.
Derwood, MD
Love this ! It's for men but I use it all the time because it works great on my hair ! Recommend it if you have thick hair
Kaci A.
Gordon, NE
Great scent, works well, as most suave products do. They are balanced for people, which is part of why they work so well
Corey D.
Lebanon, NH
This product is amazing it smells amazing and leaves my hair squeaky clean and not to mention my wife loves smelling it.
Jon M.
W Valley City, UT
Does anyone know how many scents Dove offers for men?