BY DOVE

• Moisturises hair for active freshness

• Enriched with caffeine and ocean minerals

• Gently cleanses hair

• Gives a kick of active freshness

• Leaves hair visibly healthier and stronger

To keep your hair more than just clean, choose a shampoo for men that gives you a kick of active freshness as it cleans. Dove Men+Care Aqua Impact Fortifying Shampoo moisturises your hair, leaving it stronger and more resilient*.

Enriched with caffeine and ocean minerals, Dove Men+Care Aqua Impact Fortifying shampoo is specially engineered for men. It’s hair care for men who want visibly healthy and resilient hair, which moisturises and strengthens hair fibers while you wash.

Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragance (Parfum), Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, PPG-9, Sea Salt, Caffeine, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Does anyone know how many scents Dove offers for men?1 Answers
Marissa P.
Pacoima, CA
My brother uses this product and he says it's great. I love the after smell it is not like other products where the smell doesn't last.
Riley R.
Dove Shampoo is not only affordable, but it smells so nice, and is great for personal use, or to give as a gift to a man in your life!
Raymundo S.
Phoenix, AZ
Does hair and conditioner shampoo feels nice on your head and you only need a little bit each use because a little bit goes a longway
Jason Z.
Simpsonville, SC
Inexpensive in comparison to other brands, the smell is not overpowering yet it provides enough scent so that I know my hair is clean
Tawan S.
Best shampoo I've used in a long time. For men everywhere I suggest you get this regularly. Smells great and keeps clean for days.
Kayla M.
Carbon Hill, OH
My husband loves this product. It smells so good and leaves his hair feeling clean and fresh. The smell lasts all day on his hair.
EDIN M.
Utica, NY
This shampoo is outstanding, I have been searching for a very long time for something to improve the health of my scalp and hair.
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Dove is sinceraly the best shampoo for men i used to use the dandruff product and I have no more on my scalp no joke true story.
Dylan K.
Franklin, OH
I liked this product a lot, it has a nice manly smell and got my hair super clean. I really enjoyed using it and would buy again.
Francisco G.
Ontario, CA
This is my favorite shampoo. It's the only one I use and I can't get enough of it. I even bought travel size ones for the gym.
Jon M.
W Valley City, UT
Does anyone know how many scents Dove offers for men?