BY DOVE

• Moisturises hair for active freshness

• Enriched with caffeine and ocean minerals

• Gently cleanses hair

• Gives a kick of active freshness

• Leaves hair visibly healthier and stronger

To keep your hair more than just clean, choose a shampoo for men that gives you a kick of active freshness as it cleans. Dove Men+Care Aqua Impact Fortifying Shampoo moisturises your hair, leaving it stronger and more resilient*.

Enriched with caffeine and ocean minerals, Dove Men+Care Aqua Impact Fortifying shampoo is specially engineered for men. It’s hair care for men who want visibly healthy and resilient hair, which moisturises and strengthens hair fibers while you wash.

Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragance (Parfum), Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, PPG-9, Sea Salt, Caffeine, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Does anyone know how many scents Dove offers for men?1 Answers
Chloe B.
Phil Campbell, AL
This shampoo smells amazing and works wonders for my boyfriend's hair. It leaves his hair soft and manageable and smells great! Highly recommend.
Kate G.
Stanton, CA
I always come back to Dove... I like the scent, I like the price, I like the packaging, AND it works well. It's pretty hard to argue with those.
Nicole C.
Enfield , CT
Great scent. Love that it is a 2 in 1. My husband loved it and loved how it was easy and convenience to make the shower quick. Decently priced!
Ismah K.
The smell is nice but the consistency is really weird. I sometimes used this when I would run out of my own body wash. Makes the skin slippery
Kara P.
Byrdstown, TN
My husband uses this and he likes it. It makes his hair soft and smells good. Received it in a gift pack at Christmas. Will probably buy again.
Nichole M.
Janesville, WI
Writing this on my husbands opinions. He says it smells real good and thinks it is cool they came out with man smelling hair products lol
Talia H.
Denver, CO
My husband loves this! I am constantly stocking up... and his hair smells delish. :) All the fragrances are great but I do love the Aqua.
Jakob B.
Laramie, WY
Love love love this shampoo. i have sensitive skin and this does not irritate it. and it leaves your hair smelling fresh thought the day
Steven C.
Edison, NJ
Good shampoo. Rather pleasant smell. Good for daily use. Price compared to other brands is very acceptable. I use it as my daily shampoo.
Janel F.
My husband's favorite shampoo. Very reasonably priced and smells "manly", yet it is still gentle enough for his sensitive skin and scalp.
Jon M.
W Valley City, UT
Does anyone know how many scents Dove offers for men?

Amazon