BY DOVE

• Moisturises hair for active freshness

• Enriched with caffeine and ocean minerals

• Gently cleanses hair

• Gives a kick of active freshness

• Leaves hair visibly healthier and stronger

To keep your hair more than just clean, choose a shampoo for men that gives you a kick of active freshness as it cleans. Dove Men+Care Aqua Impact Fortifying Shampoo moisturises your hair, leaving it stronger and more resilient*.

Enriched with caffeine and ocean minerals, Dove Men+Care Aqua Impact Fortifying shampoo is specially engineered for men. It’s hair care for men who want visibly healthy and resilient hair, which moisturises and strengthens hair fibers while you wash.

Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragance (Parfum), Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, PPG-9, Sea Salt, Caffeine, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Does anyone know how many scents Dove offers for men?1 Answers
Krystal A.
Springfield , MA
This is the only shampoo my boyfriend will use. he says it makes his hair feel refreshed and clean. he loves the smell. as do i. it smells great. i love how smooth his hair feels after using this product. i always play with his hair ^-^ highly recommend!
Savannah B.
My husband uses this shampoo and it works great! His scalp usually gets very dry during the winter months and this has helped tremendously. It smells great and cleans all of the product out of his hair too!
michael h.
Toccoa, GA
Very good it left my hair feeling healthy and easier to manage -compared to a lot of other brands this is one of the best I've used - my hair is gray but even at my age it is still thick and this shampoo cleased but was weasy to rinse so it left no soapy residue
Conrad L.
Elk Grove, CA
This shampoo left my hair luscious with a great scent that lasted all day long. It smells as if you are taking a swim in the ocean waters of Hawaii. I would recommend this product for anyone that is looking to smell fresh for the day and for the ladies, wink wink.
Jennifer B.
Russell, KS
My boyfriend has just started using this and his hair after the shower is so silky and smells amazing! I then tried it and I really liked it also. I do recommend this to anyone even women!
Kevin R.
Rochdale, Ma
I never really had a preference on what shampoo I buy, it was just kind of whatever was cheapest. There is a noticeable difference with this shampoo over others though. My hair has been much healthier and actually gotten stronger since starting to use this.
Michael P.
I've tried many different types of shampoo from the Dove MEN+CARE line, but this one is my favorite. It has a great scent, it leaves my hair feeling clean and it keeps the dandruff away.
Damaris L.
Liberty, SC
My hubs uses this shampoo, and he loves it! He has a really dry scalp and this doesn't dry it out any more. Not to mention it smells amazing. Long lasting! Win win for the both of us :)
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA
My husband uses this brand I bought because of the smell and it leaves his hair nice and Shiney without smelling feminine. He also uses it in his beard, he says it leaves his beard soft.
Devon B.
Jacksonville, FL
Hair shampoo works so great no will recommend. To anyone looking to try a new shampoo. Do not hesitate to go out to the store and try it. There are always coupons available for these products too so go try them now! I will keep buying them and using it.
Jon M.
W Valley City, UT
Does anyone know how many scents Dove offers for men?

back