BY DOVE

• Moisturises hair for active freshness

• Enriched with caffeine and ocean minerals

• Gently cleanses hair

• Gives a kick of active freshness

• Leaves hair visibly healthier and stronger

To keep your hair more than just clean, choose a shampoo for men that gives you a kick of active freshness as it cleans. Dove Men+Care Aqua Impact Fortifying Shampoo moisturises your hair, leaving it stronger and more resilient*.

Enriched with caffeine and ocean minerals, Dove Men+Care Aqua Impact Fortifying shampoo is specially engineered for men. It’s hair care for men who want visibly healthy and resilient hair, which moisturises and strengthens hair fibers while you wash.

Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragance (Parfum), Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, PPG-9, Sea Salt, Caffeine, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Does anyone know how many scents Dove offers for men?1 Answers
Cameron K.
Fort Collins, CO
It was good! It kept my hair clean and shiny. I liked the smell of it. It was blue colored but foamy white in my hair. I felt rehuvenated after using said product. If you wanted a shampoo, but this one now! you'll bask in its cleanliness and fortifying shampooiness
Sean F.
Gainesville, FL
This is my favorite shampoo. The entire line is awesome and smells great. They all come at an awesome price point, especially because I don't see a necessity to buy expensive shampoo, since I don't use it every day. It really makes your head sell great and feel clean
Shruti K.
San Jose, CA
Hubby loves this product. He thinks the odor is nice and it makes him feel fresh. It comes in a nice slide up open box. he uses this mostly once a week. He feels its very affordable and would buying more of these often. He is totally satisfied with this product.
Dom C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This is one of my favorite shampoos. It is always prices great in stores . The aqua is one of my favorite scents for this brand, it's not to strong but it's a nice clean crisp refreshing scent. I got this at Walmart for fairly cheap. I would buy this again
Zack R.
Missoula, MT
Good smell, gets the hair clean, and lathers up nicely. Seems to work well with lots going and short hair. It's not as smelly as some other brands and the price is about average for shampoos. I use it 2 or 3 times a week and would recommend to otherz.
Marianna M.
Boynton Beach, FL
Heat is one of my biggest problems with my hair! This dove shampoo always protects my hair from the heat! I have 2 versions of my hair! One when i don't use this shampoo and the one when use it! And believe me, the one when I use it is the best one!
Ronald S.
Harvey, IL
I have been looking for a men's product that would not only clean but help my hair grow super quick..I found that in dove men car with menthol. I recommend this product to any male look to get healthy looking and feeling hair. I'm African american btw
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
My husband started using this product about a year ago and he loves it. He has a really dry scalp and this has cured his dandruff. Not only has it nourished his scalp and he loves it, but I love when he uses it. It smells so good! ;)
Janet M.
Los Angeles, CA
My boyfriend bought this like two months ago, it leaves his hair so soft and the best part is that it leaves it smelling so good! I actually tried it as well and I love it as well !! We would repurchase this again
Shannon A.
Brooksville, FL
My husband does not like this shampoo. We love dove products but he prefers not to use the men products. I think it smells good! We buy dove products from Walmart the packaging is nothing to rave about but that is not why I buy the products. My husband is not satisfied with this product.
Jon M.
W Valley City, UT
Does anyone know how many scents Dove offers for men?

back