BY DOVE

• Moisturises hair for active freshness

• Enriched with caffeine and ocean minerals

• Gently cleanses hair

• Gives a kick of active freshness

• Leaves hair visibly healthier and stronger

To keep your hair more than just clean, choose a shampoo for men that gives you a kick of active freshness as it cleans. Dove Men+Care Aqua Impact Fortifying Shampoo moisturises your hair, leaving it stronger and more resilient*.

Enriched with caffeine and ocean minerals, Dove Men+Care Aqua Impact Fortifying shampoo is specially engineered for men. It’s hair care for men who want visibly healthy and resilient hair, which moisturises and strengthens hair fibers while you wash.

Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragance (Parfum), Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, PPG-9, Sea Salt, Caffeine, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Does anyone know how many scents Dove offers for men?1 Answers
Dove Men+Care Aqua Impact Fortifying Shampoo
It is very good. Excellent with my hair. Makes it smell amazing and feels soft.
Guillermo S.
Merrillville, IN
Favorite shampoo. Always gets the dirt out of my head after a long working day
Gerardo R.
Pharr, TX
I like my shampoo it helps me with my falling hair issues its preaty good like
America R.
My husband likes this shampoo and it is his go to all the time he loves it .
Warren J.
Kirkwood, PA
Love it makes my hair soft and clean. Would recommend this product to any guy
Alex C.
This is my favorite shampoo. It keeps my hair clean and it has a great smell.
Jennifer R.
California City, CA
My husband uses this one and he smells so good .. maybe a little too good ..
Stephen E.
St. John's
Awesome product, great value. Only problem is that it can dry my hair out if I use it too much, and it takes the curl out of my hair however so do most brands. Smells great and well priced, I’d highly recommend.
Shampoo maravilhoso!
Deixou super macio meu cabelo eu amei é um dos meus favoritos.
Tem um preço acessível (18,99 +/-) e muito facil de encontrar , encontra-mos em mercados e farmácias!
George K.
Does the job and doesn't take much to get enough sudds to really rinse your hair of all the grime. Usually with other shampoos needs two dollops of liquid to get your hair completely clean. Onle need one with this product. I would buy it again , considering I use it all the time anyway and it's not to expensive.
Jon M.
W Valley City, UT
Does anyone know how many scents Dove offers for men?

Amazon