BY DOVE

• Moisturises hair for active freshness

• Enriched with caffeine and ocean minerals

• Gently cleanses hair

• Gives a kick of active freshness

• Leaves hair visibly healthier and stronger

To keep your hair more than just clean, choose a shampoo for men that gives you a kick of active freshness as it cleans. Dove Men+Care Aqua Impact Fortifying Shampoo moisturises your hair, leaving it stronger and more resilient*.

Enriched with caffeine and ocean minerals, Dove Men+Care Aqua Impact Fortifying shampoo is specially engineered for men. It’s hair care for men who want visibly healthy and resilient hair, which moisturises and strengthens hair fibers while you wash.

Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragance (Parfum), Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, PPG-9, Sea Salt, Caffeine, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Does anyone know how many scents Dove offers for men?1 Answers
Azmi A.
Carlstadt, NJ
My father used it and it was great. But it doesn't work well for thin and greasy hair.
Excellent product keeps my hair clean and smelling great. i use it every single day
Ryan S.
Philadelphia, PA
Works well with my oily hair. Leaves the thickness just right. It smells wonderful.
I always get this product for my husband he love it! And i love to smell it on him!
Chanel L.
My bf used this 1 before until we started buying just 1 dove shampoo for all of us.
Aj M.
Osseo, MN
I like the ease and price of the dove shampoos. Meet my needs and got my budget!
Very excellent shampoo. Works amazing. Makes my hair feel amazing. Smells great.
Angelica P.
My husband would say thus shampoo is amazing because he uses it almost every day.
Cassie O.
I love this product, it works very well for my hair. Keeping it clean and fresh.
Gerardo R.
Pharr, TX
I like my shampoo it helps me with my falling hair issues its preaty good like
Jon M.
W Valley City, UT
Does anyone know how many scents Dove offers for men?