BY DOVE

• Moisturises hair for active freshness

• Enriched with caffeine and ocean minerals

• Gently cleanses hair

• Gives a kick of active freshness

• Leaves hair visibly healthier and stronger

To keep your hair more than just clean, choose a shampoo for men that gives you a kick of active freshness as it cleans. Dove Men+Care Aqua Impact Fortifying Shampoo moisturises your hair, leaving it stronger and more resilient*.

Enriched with caffeine and ocean minerals, Dove Men+Care Aqua Impact Fortifying shampoo is specially engineered for men. It’s hair care for men who want visibly healthy and resilient hair, which moisturises and strengthens hair fibers while you wash.

Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragance (Parfum), Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, PPG-9, Sea Salt, Caffeine, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Does anyone know how many scents Dove offers for men?1 Answers
Jonathon B.
Carleton, MI
My favorite shampoo, Dove is the most gentle and leaves me feeling extra clean, love it!
Juan V.
Minneapolis, MN
I like this product because it gives my hair that shiny look. It also kept my hair soft.
Riten K.
Arlington, TX
Made my hair very soft likely to purchase it again. I have black and thick growing hair.
Melissa C.
El Paso, TX
I purchase this product for my so . He is happy with the scent and the way his hair feels
Shawn W.
Richwood, WV
Guys this stuff is great leaves your hair feeling clean and smelling great last for ever
Seth H.
Kansas City, KS
Great shampoo, helps with dander, keeps my hair clean. Use every few days, smells great!
Josh S.
Utica , MI
Really like this product. Smell isn't over powerful and leaves my hair clean and soft.
Orbe O.
Doral, FL
My husband really love this, he doesn't want to chang it cuz this really care his hair.
Rudy R.
Douglas, AZ
Do not like will never use again leves your hair hard bad quality to liwuidy fo not buy
Harkirt S.
Sacramento, CA
It is a very very good company. It's helps you hair get thick and look very wonderful.
Jon M.
W Valley City, UT
Does anyone know how many scents Dove offers for men?

back