BY DOVE

• Moisturises hair for active freshness

• Enriched with caffeine and ocean minerals

• Gently cleanses hair

• Gives a kick of active freshness

• Leaves hair visibly healthier and stronger

To keep your hair more than just clean, choose a shampoo for men that gives you a kick of active freshness as it cleans. Dove Men+Care Aqua Impact Fortifying Shampoo moisturises your hair, leaving it stronger and more resilient*.

Enriched with caffeine and ocean minerals, Dove Men+Care Aqua Impact Fortifying shampoo is specially engineered for men. It’s hair care for men who want visibly healthy and resilient hair, which moisturises and strengthens hair fibers while you wash.

Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragance (Parfum), Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, PPG-9, Sea Salt, Caffeine, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Does anyone know how many scents Dove offers for men?1 Answers
Jessie L.
Las Vegas , NV
It has a good smell and when he wash his head , he always felt refresh ,he said he tried a good one
Shawn S.
Sparks, NV
Great product and great shampoo. It cleans and refreshes, washes away easily with no soap residue.
Sammi  h.
Jacksonville, FL
i loveeeee the smell of this product on my husband. he also loves how it does t dry out his scalp.
Charissa M.
These are so good smelling an great for guys I know my hubby loves using it when he takes a shower
Candice L.
Statesville, NC
My husband uses this shampoo daily. It has a great fresh smell. We usually purchase it at Walmart.
BRANDY G.
Northport, AL
My husband loves Dove shampoo It is perfect for his thick and course hair. we will continue to buy
Michael W.
New Berlin, NY
I love Dove and their Shampoo!
The smell and feel are both great!
It works like it is supposed to!
Lacey P.
Taft, CA
My husband uses this and it's his favorite shampoo. It smells nice and doesn't leave any residue
Dwayne B.
Philadelphia, PA
It feels great on my scalp and my beard.
The very first time I tried it, I fell in love with it.
chloe p.
Colonial Heights, VA
My bro loves this makes his hair ohhhhhh soooooooooooo smooth and gets rd of flakes and all that
Jon M.
W Valley City, UT
Does anyone know how many scents Dove offers for men?

Amazon