BY DOVE

• Moisturises hair for active freshness

• Enriched with caffeine and ocean minerals

• Gently cleanses hair

• Gives a kick of active freshness

• Leaves hair visibly healthier and stronger

To keep your hair more than just clean, choose a shampoo for men that gives you a kick of active freshness as it cleans. Dove Men+Care Aqua Impact Fortifying Shampoo moisturises your hair, leaving it stronger and more resilient*.

Enriched with caffeine and ocean minerals, Dove Men+Care Aqua Impact Fortifying shampoo is specially engineered for men. It’s hair care for men who want visibly healthy and resilient hair, which moisturises and strengthens hair fibers while you wash.

Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragance (Parfum), Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, PPG-9, Sea Salt, Caffeine, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Does anyone know how many scents Dove offers for men?1 Answers
Rosa V.
Columbus, GA
I love the smell of this after I air dry my hair. And it's great for my husband and I when I run out of shampoo.
Ashley R.
I haven't used this brand but my husband has this and he says it smells really nice and just overall good quality
Jessica L.
Tulsa
My sweetheart loves this and it smells like a dream! Plus it seems to be so fancy without spending a lot of money
Candy J.
Any product Dove makes is going to be good. I absolutely love this product. Dove products are creamy, and dreamy.
Sarah M.
Perryville, MO
My husband loves this product very much! He will only use this and thats it lol. Dove helps with his rough skin.
rebekah e.
Vancouver, WA
I don't use the mens but my brother says its tp die for he love love loves it and wants me to buy it all the time
Salvador M.
Vista, CA
This shampoo is awesome leaves your hair feeling clean and also a great scent my wife liked the smell that a plus
Brian L.
BALTIMORE, MD
I use Dove's Men+Care Shampoo every day and love it. I love that it's multi-purpose. And it's a great value too.
Jeff U.
Parlin, NJ
Any Dove Men's care product is of great quality but b want crazy over this shampoo. Still could do much worse.
Arturo G.
Bensenville, IL
This product is good keeps my hair good and allows it to kep my hair nice and clean you should probably buy it
Jon M.
W Valley City, UT
Does anyone know how many scents Dove offers for men?

back