BY DOVE

• Moisturises hair for active freshness

• Enriched with caffeine and ocean minerals

• Gently cleanses hair

• Gives a kick of active freshness

• Leaves hair visibly healthier and stronger

To keep your hair more than just clean, choose a shampoo for men that gives you a kick of active freshness as it cleans. Dove Men+Care Aqua Impact Fortifying Shampoo moisturises your hair, leaving it stronger and more resilient*.

Enriched with caffeine and ocean minerals, Dove Men+Care Aqua Impact Fortifying shampoo is specially engineered for men. It’s hair care for men who want visibly healthy and resilient hair, which moisturises and strengthens hair fibers while you wash.

Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragance (Parfum), Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, PPG-9, Sea Salt, Caffeine, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Does anyone know how many scents Dove offers for men?1 Answers
James P.
Daly City, CA
Just a very great basic shampoo for men ! The smell is great and doesn't dry out my hair or anything! It does lather alot and its for all hair types which i love!
Khristina H.
Brooklyn, NY
I Bought this for my boyfriend he loves it. One day I ran out of my shampoo and used his and honestly I loved it and ended waiting until he was out of shampoo and used it. It honestly made my hair feel like it was washed at a salon because it cleaned almost better than my shampoos. No reside left over. I highly recommend this to any male friends or family members all the time. Also, ladies no harm on your hair if you need to use your mans shampoo. Inexpensive and always on sale in Rite aid!!!
Jon M.
W Valley City, UT
8 years marriage... I spent it using the girlie stuff my wife bought. It wasn't bad but I prefer to smell like a man. After all, I am one. I came across Dove's line for men and thought this is awesome. I tried other types that are designed for men but they killed my skin. This line is just fantastic.
Benjamin K.
Merced, CA
This stuff smells great and the lather-level is just right for me. I like the container and the ease of use. My only complaint is that this product does not seem to help prevent dry skin. After a shower, I'm still left with really dry skin, especially in the Winter time. To be fair, I'm not sure that I've tried a shower gel that helped prevent dry skin in the Winter time. I'll keep searching and using lots of body lotion in the meantime. This product, for me, would be just fine during the non-Winter months.

Pros: Packaging, scent and lather
Cons: Limited-to-no dry skin relief
samantha a.
My husband enjoys using this shampoo and would purchase it again. However, I can't say that he is all that aware of the relative merits of one shampoo over another. He likes to buy a huge bottle of something at a big box store and use it until he finishes it completely. Until lately, he was working on an institutional-sized bottle of Pert. If I say "Honey, there is a new shampoo that will make your hair thicker and more attractive" he will say "I still have eight months of daily shampoos left on my old shampoo." That's the way he is.
Norah E.
Doral, FL
this #shampoo has the perfect balance between a great smell and the care for men's hair.
I got it for my brother, who was a hit reluctant because of the caffeine; however he realized how soft and fresh his hair ended and now he can't stop using it.
#InfluensterMovember @Influenster #Influensterphotobooth
Amanda R.
Pavilion, NY
My husband loves this shampoo. It smells great and "manly", which is a positive if you aren't into fruity smells like many other shampoos seem to be scented like. It suds up really well and gets his hair clean even after working all day on a farm dealing with cows and working on vehicles so he comes home pretty dirty. Dove shampoo helps him feel refreshed and clean after a long day.
Christina E.
I read some reviews online that said shampoos with caffeine and/or menthol will help your hair grow faster because it exfoliates your scalp. I have been using this product for about 3 months now, washing 3 times a week and I have noticed an increase in growth, but the menthol has dried out my hair.
Chelsea T.
Portland, TN
My husband uses this shampoo and tells me every time he takes a shower how much he loves the clean feeling that it leaves. He also likes the fact that it has a manly scent instead of a feminine scent. I too like the way it leaves his hair smelling and how clean it feels when I touch his hair.
MEGHAN T.
I love the smell of this shampoo. This is the only shampoo my husband uses and his hair always looks and feels soft after washing. He works a pretty dirty job and with a thorough clean each night his hair comes out soft and smelling amazing. I would recommend this to anyone.
Jon M.
W Valley City, UT
Does anyone know how many scents Dove offers for men?