BY DOVE MEN

Dove Men+Care Aqua Impact Body + Face Bar Soap: A body and face bar developed for men's skin Thoroughly cleans skin without leaving it feeling dry or tight One-quarter moisturizing cream clinically proven to fight skin dryness A cool kick of active freshness that rinses off easily Patented design with unique technology see more...

• Does this really moisturize? Does it really work for face and bod...4 Answers
  • Does it keep your skin soft?6 Answers
Toni D.
My husband loves this soap. Lathers great and smells amazing. He has always been an old spice man and when they discontinued his favorite I bought this Dove He is happy once again..
Catherine S.
Oakfield, NY
My husband love it. He has highly dry skin doctor recommended dove and he as very excited that it came in men's scent
Misty C.
Adairsville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband loves thus soap this us all he uses and has used for a long time I love the smell as well
Jamie M.
Summerville, GA
This stuff is very good it smells clean and leaves your man soft I get this for my husband every time he runs low on soap or body wash
Rebecca B.
Roberts, WI
MY significant other loves Dove for Men Soaps, especially dual (face and body or body and hair). I love the price and he smels amazing!
Jessica G.
Morgantown, WV
Wellness Guru Expert
My boyfriend uses this and let me tell you.. It leaves your guy smelling amazing. He says it's really good on your skin and doesn't leave thick residue.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I love Dove it is the only brand I will use. It does not dry out my skin and always leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft, the scents are not too strong either.
Maria H.
Paducah, KY
My guy loves this! He was always switching from one soap to another look in for one that left him feeling deep cleaned, yet moisturized and smelling good. This was the only one that fit the bill. He loves it and so do I!
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
I wrote a recent review on Dove body bar soap and I absolutely love dove products and my husband and son do to, It leaves their skin nice and clean and soft and the smell is so clean and refreshing. I would prefer any dove products there amazing to the body and also to the sniffer!!!
Kelsey  D.
This soap smells amazing! Although my boyfriend is the one who mainly uses it, I like to use it sometimes too because it just smells so good.
Ravyn B.
Atascadero, CA
Does it keep your skin soft?
Angie E.
Yuba City, CA
Does this really moisturize? Does it really work for face and body? I'm wanting something that won't make me break out.