BY DOVE

Dove Men+Care Aqua Impact Body + Face Bar Soap: A body and face bar developed for men's skin Thoroughly cleans skin without leaving it feeling dry or tight One-quarter moisturizing cream clinically proven to fight skin dryness A cool kick of active freshness that rinses off easily Patented design with unique technology see more...

• Does this really moisturize? Does it really work for face and bod...4 Answers
  • Does it keep your skin soft?6 Answers
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
I wrote a recent review on Dove body bar soap and I absolutely love dove products and my husband and son do to, It leaves their skin nice and clean and soft and the smell is so clean and refreshing. I would prefer any dove products there amazing to the body and also to the sniffer!!!
Toni D.
My husband loves this soap. Lathers great and smells amazing. He has always been an old spice man and when they discontinued his favorite I bought this Dove He is happy once again..
Maria H.
Paducah, KY
My guy loves this! He was always switching from one soap to another look in for one that left him feeling deep cleaned, yet moisturized and smelling good. This was the only one that fit the bill. He loves it and so do I!
Tara N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My boyfriend and I swear by Dove. And it's the best out there for men, too. I hate the overpowering body washes other companies have out now. We're 27, not 17, so no one wants to smell like a Hollister store anymore.
Robyn d.
Knoxville, TN
And again with te good smelling soap . My other half uses this one when its not an old spice kind of day . They also have hair products and deodorant for the man who wants to have it all
Gabi C.
New Hudson, MI
I bought this for my fiancé and he's been using it everyday! He absolutely loves this!!!! I'm glad I finally found one that doesn't break him out or leaves his face dry
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I love Dove it is the only brand I will use. It does not dry out my skin and always leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft, the scents are not too strong either.
yajaira h.
Mesquite , TX
Love the fresh smell it has my man love the ways it leaves his skin feeling anftwr getting out shower... they are a must ! Doesn't leave skin feeling dry as other bars do.
Jessica G.
Morgantown, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My boyfriend uses this and let me tell you.. It leaves your guy smelling amazing. He says it's really good on your skin and doesn't leave thick residue.
Kirsten L.
Hamilton, OH
I love this stuff. I bought it for my husband and I ended up using it! So gentle on my skin and especially my face. Didn't leave me feeling dry at all.
Ravyn B.
Atascadero, CA
Does it keep your skin soft?
Angie E.
Yuba City, CA
Does this really moisturize? Does it really work for face and body? I'm wanting something that won't make me break out.