Dove Men+Care Aqua Impact Body and Face Wash uploaded by Yesica Z.Dove Men+Care Aqua Impact Body and Face Wash uploaded by Yanet C.Dove Men+Care Aqua Impact Body and Face Wash uploaded by Candace B.

BY DOVE

Infused with the scent of ocean minerals, Dove Men+Care Aqua Impact Body Wash leaves you feeling fresh and clean

Men’s body wash for a refreshingly cool clean

• MICROMOISTURE technology activates when lathering

• Helps keep skin feeling healthy and protected against dryness

• Dermatologist recommended body wash for men

• Effective formula rinses off easily

• Dove Men+Care Aqua Impact body wash has an invigorating, fresh scent

Looking for a refreshingly cool clean that helps keep skin feeling healthy and protected against dryness? Start your day with Dove Men+Care Aqua Impact Body and Face Wash. This invigorating men’s body wash with MICROMOISTURE technology helps to keep skin feeling healthy, hydrated and strong. Enlivened with the invigorating scent of ocean minerals, this body wash for men leaves you feeling fresh and clean.
Unlike some regular men's body washes that can strip skin, Dove Men+Care protects skin against dryness with its unique formula containing MICROMOISTURE technology. Dermatologist recommended and gentle on skin, this men’s cleansing wash is mild enough to use on your face and suitable for daily use.
To feel refreshed and invigorated, squeeze a couple of drops of Dove Men+Care body wash onto your palm and rub between your hands until you’ve formed a lather. Then gently work it into your body and face.
The MICROMOISTURE technology is activated on lathering, helping to maintain your skin’s moisture and leaving it feeling strong, hydrated and healthy. Dove Men+Care Aqua Impact rinses away easily without leaving behind a greasy feel.
Get hydration for healthier, stronger skin: grab Dove Men+Care Aqua Impact Body and Face Wash.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Petrolatum,

Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamide MEA, Fragrance, PPG-9, Ammonium Chloride, Sea Salt, Propylene Glycol, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33, Yellow 5.
Ingredients correct at time of publishing. Always check product packaging.

Dustin C.
Warren, IN
I find this product to be the best I have tried. Many men’s soaps leave your skin dry from all of the perfume chemicals in it. Yet with this my skin feel so smooth and has a pleasant smell with it and it is not overwhelming. I would definitely recommend this product to any man who like body wash.
Mander R.
Dixon
It smelled good. I felt like it cleaned well. The price was good for the value. It gave me super powers and taught my cat to make all my meals for me. The bottle never empties, because it's made of magic plastic that replicates anything inside.
Stacy R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walgreens
Dove Men+Care Fresh & Clean Fortifying 2-In-1 Shampoo + Conditioner my fiancé uses this and he likes it and the price is great. It's great you don't need to use a lot so that's also helps to save. Price varies in different stores and always watch for coupons too. He also like it doesn't leave his hair dry. That's a plus so definitely try it out.
Bee L.
canton
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband loves this product. I buy it for him each and every chance I can get it. I love the smell and the feel of his skin after every use. It is very affordable and I love that.
Riah W.
1,894 reviews
My fiance uses this in the shower and he really likes the product. It smells good and is cheap, and he says it cleans his skin well. I'm not a fan of it because it tends to dry out my skin, but my fiance likes it, so I'm all on board. This leaves my fiance's skin really soft.
Brittany L.
Remsen
i love all of the dove products. they really help with dry skin and leave a great fresh smelling scent above anything else that lasts long throughout the day. it also helps with bubble baths with my daughter and doesnt effect her skin like other childrens washes.
jlo_key L.
Saint Anthony
This is actually my husband’s body wash but I used it when I ran out of my own. And I loved it so I didn’t hurry to go buy my own. I love the fresh smell, but it doesn’t have the overpowering cologne smell. It was a great price & I would recommend it.
Amanda l.
Leesburg, OH
Purchased at: Walgreens
My husband started using dove men+care aqua impact body wash about a year ago and now he refuses to use anything else. He works with rough materials and this helps his rough skin feel smooth and comfortable. It also leaves him smelling amazing!!!
Kamri P.
Houston
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
I bought this for my boyfriend so that he can not use my wash instead. It smells amazing for a man’s scent it’s like woodsy but water scent in the same way almost like aqua di Gio by Armani. It is a dove product so it is moisturizing for sure.
Angelica F.
Tavares, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband has very sensitive skin and he only uses Dove. I love the smell of it, he loved how clean he feels without it irritating his skin- it’s a win for everyone!
Megan J.
What's your favorite body wash scent?

Amazon