Dove Men+Care Aqua Impact Body and Face Wash uploaded by Yesica Z.Dove Men+Care Aqua Impact Body and Face Wash uploaded by Yanet C.Dove Men+Care Aqua Impact Body and Face Wash uploaded by Candace B.

BY DOVE

Infused with the scent of ocean minerals, Dove Men+Care Aqua Impact Body Wash leaves you feeling fresh and clean

Men’s body wash for a refreshingly cool clean

• MICROMOISTURE technology activates when lathering

• Helps keep skin feeling healthy and protected against dryness

• Dermatologist recommended body wash for men

• Effective formula rinses off easily

• Dove Men+Care Aqua Impact body wash has an invigorating, fresh scent

Looking for a refreshingly cool clean that helps keep skin feeling healthy and protected against dryness? Start your day with Dove Men+Care Aqua Impact Body and Face Wash. This invigorating men’s body wash with MICROMOISTURE technology helps to keep skin feeling healthy, hydrated and strong. Enlivened with the invigorating scent of ocean minerals, this body wash for men leaves you feeling fresh and clean.
Unlike some regular men's body washes that can strip skin, Dove Men+Care protects skin against dryness with its unique formula containing MICROMOISTURE technology. Dermatologist recommended and gentle on skin, this men’s cleansing wash is mild enough to use on your face and suitable for daily use.
To feel refreshed and invigorated, squeeze a couple of drops of Dove Men+Care body wash onto your palm and rub between your hands until you’ve formed a lather. Then gently work it into your body and face.
The MICROMOISTURE technology is activated on lathering, helping to maintain your skin’s moisture and leaving it feeling strong, hydrated and healthy. Dove Men+Care Aqua Impact rinses away easily without leaving behind a greasy feel.
Get hydration for healthier, stronger skin: grab Dove Men+Care Aqua Impact Body and Face Wash.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Petrolatum,

Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamide MEA, Fragrance, PPG-9, Ammonium Chloride, Sea Salt, Propylene Glycol, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33, Yellow 5.
Ingredients correct at time of publishing. Always check product packaging.

Dustin C.
Warren
I find this product to be the best I have tried. Many men’s soaps leave your skin dry from all of the perfume chemicals in it. Yet with this my skin feel so smooth and has a pleasant smell with it and it is not overwhelming. I would definitely recommend this product to any man who like body wash.
Yanet C.
The extra fresh scent is just that, very clean and fresh smelling. Not overpowering. We both like the smell. He always smells so good even after showering as we go through the day. I am kinda jealous as I never smell my own body wash later in the day...maybe he can, but I sure can't.
Hubby has been very please with the Dove Men Care line of products.
Yesica Z.
Doral, FL
Excelente jabón líquido, dejó la piel de mi esposo super suave, tiene un aroma super masculino. Es perfecto para pieles sensibles, y el precio está muy bien. La botella dura alrededor de un mes. Me encanta lo recomiendo.
Brian B.
Buffalo, NY
The best part about this is - as a guy I don't always remember to use or buy multiple products. So body and face wash in one allows me to keep my face clear and my stay clean. The smell is great after a long workout, I know that when I head to work or head out for a long day body odor will not be a problem.
Megan J.
I was so excited when I first saw these on the shelves! All I use for myself are Dove products so I new a new mens line would be fantastic! I bought the body wash for my husband and he loves it! He used to use Axe and now all he uses is Dove. It smells way better too!
Haley T.
Saint Cloud, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My boyfriend is currently using this and we will most likely purchase it again! I love the smell of it and it seems to be very gentle on the skin while it still helps clean the skin!
Kayla M.
Littleton, CO
My boyfriend loves this product. It smells awesome and his skin is soft to touch. I have actually used it a few times because I love the smell so much. Although, I actually do use Dove Moisture Body Wash for women which works wonders as well lol
Nickolas C.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Feels great and left my body feeling moist and cleaned... love it I used others in the past and they left my skin feeling oily and unclean. Not this one it makes me feel clean all over.
Sherice W.
If your husband or boyfriend is looking for a great bodywash for men then this is a great one it makes your skin feel very moisturizing and it give you a great fragrance and this product is very affordable
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My fiancé uses this and it's smells so good! He really likes it and continues to purchase it when he runs out. Dove really doesn't disappoint. Great product for a low price.
Megan J.
What's your favorite body wash scent?