BY DOVE

Dove® Aqua Impact Men + Care® Body + Face Bar.

New.

Dermatologist #1 choice.

Revitalizing formula.

1/4 moisturizing cream.

6-4 oz. (113g) bars. see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Becky S.
Wilmington, NC
I buy bar soap for my bf but also use it as my secret weapon to keep my beauty blending sponges clean and fresh. It's the only way to restore them without having to shell out $10/week on new ones!
I live the scent of these bars and my bf really likes them...so much that he even stole the 1 I use for my makeup thinking I wouldn't notice.
The best parts on him are the lasting fragrance and in a pinch if his hair is short enough he uses the bar to wash everything!
Amy-Jamie S.
Frenchburg
This smells amazing... I love the smell coming out of the shower for my husband,  he uses nothing but Dove  ..
cynthia r.
Modesto, CA
I love the smell of this body wash and how it feels really creamy. A little bit washes my whole body.
Janet C.
My husband loves this soap. He tried it for thr first time. It smells good and lasts.
Amy M.
I love the way my husband smells when he gets out of the shower after using this.