BY DOVE #98 in Bar Soap

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended Brand

• Contains ¼ Moisturizing Cream

• Rinses Away Easily For A Non-greasy Feel

• Cleanses While Leaving Skin Feeling Healthy And Strong

Looking For A Bar That Leaves Skin Feeling Refreshed, Hydrated And Invigorated? Try Dove Men+care Extra Fresh Body And Face Bar. Unlike Some Regular Bar Soap For Men That Can Dry Out Your Skin, This Dove Men+care Bar Is Uniquely Formulated With ¼ Moisturizing Cream And Helps To Maintain Skin’s Moisture And Hydration Levels.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate Or Sodium Palmitate, Sodium Stearate, Water (Aqua), Sodium Isethionate, Lauric Acid, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoate Or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Fragrance (Parfum), Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Edta, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Green 5 (Ci 61570), Orange 4 (Ci 15510), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Leaving Skin With An Invigorating Scent,  This Body And Face Bar Delivers Refreshment And Skin Comfort.

Suitable For Use On Both The Body And Face, This Dove Men+care Bar Rinses Off Easily And Leaves Skin Feeling Healthy And Strong. As Well As Helping To Protect Skin From Dryness, It’s Also Dermatologically Tested And Will Help Your Skin Feel Soft And Smooth.

For Extra Refreshment, Moisten The Bar With Water And Rub It In Your Hands To Produce A Light Foam. Massage Over Your Skin Before Rinsing Thoroughly. For A Comfortable, Refreshing Clean, The Light, Non-greasy Foam Rinses Away Easily And Leaves Skin With An Invigorating Scent.

For An Invigorating Body Bar That Looks After Your Skin, Reach For Dove Men+care Extra Fresh Body And Face Bar.

Dove Men+Care Aqua Impact Body And Face Bar
  • "Bought this for my husband a few months ago and he liked it. He has a sensitive face and breaks out easily and this didn't irritate him at all. Good for sensitive skin. " in 149 reviews
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This is one of their best products. I buy this for my husband, and myself. I can’t believe how soft this makes my skin. This has a really good clean smell, and will even make your home smell like it after use. I love using this for shaving , it’s definitely one of our favorites in the home.
Corey B.
Huntington
Used this soap for the past week, very happy with it. I enjoy the scent of it. It is gentility on my skin and keep my skin feeling soft. I highly recommend this product! It’s also gentile enough to be used on your face!
Erin A.
Princeton
My husband uses the soap and it smells so good it's not overpowering either if you want to shower together with your husband and it's even a decent price which I know that not a lot of body washes are anymore that actually smell good. I think my husband probably found his favorite body wash but will most likely be getting this in liquid form instead next time
Desiree P.
Detroit, MI
My husband used to use Old Spice until I bought this soap. He works at an plant and it’s really hard to wash the stink and grease off of him but this soap works wonders. I love it and hubby is clean.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
My husband uses this on a regular basis and this is the only soap he ever wants me to buy, so I know he likes it. I've used it on occasion when I run out of body wash and it has a strong cologne smell, but I still love it. It also is not harsh on my skin even though my skin is more delicate than a mans skin.
Becky S.
I buy bar soap for my bf but also use it as my secret weapon to keep my beauty blending sponges clean and fresh. It's the only way to restore them without having to shell out $10/week on new ones!
I live the scent of these bars and my bf really likes them...so much that he even stole the 1 I use for my makeup thinking I wouldn't notice.
The best parts on him are the lasting fragrance and in a pinch if his hair is short enough he uses the bar to wash everything!
Victoria M.
Hehe whenever I'm at my boyfriends house I end up using this bar to shower! It smells so good and I definitely feel like it's both cleansing and hydrating. The smell after is almost non existent so he can't tell that I'm stealing it but I still smell fresh and pleasant.
SHravan k.
Whether your skin’s sensitive or you want a product that’s going to leave your skin feeling cool as well as clean, the Dove Men+Care line-up has everything you need.Dove Men+Care's men’s body washes are developed specifically for men’s skin. Featuring MICROMOISTURE technology, they provide hydration for healthier, stronger skin.Each Dove Men+Care Body and Face Bar combines body soap and facial cleanser in one. With ¼ moisturizing cream to fight dryness for total comfort and fresh, clean skin
Saul L.
Mcallen, TX
Left skin feeling smooth and rejuvenated. I have sensitive skin and this product worked well with my skin, it left it moisturized and not dry. Price point is definitely affordable, overall you can sense the quality in the product which makes you feel as though you are getting a good amount of value for your money.
Adolfo F.
Debary, FL
This is the best bar soap for my money. I've used body washes in the past from many different brands, but I always found myself preferring bar soap instead. After that, I tried quite a few brands again. This is my favorite for a few reasons:
1. It's a moisturizer as well. As a child I had some skin rash problems and had to use the original white Dove bar soap. That is actually what originally led me to trying this one. It certainly doesn't make my skin baby smooth and soft (I wouldn't want it to anyway), but it does help prevent cracking on my hands, knuckles, knees and elbows.
2. It smells good. My girlfriend loves it and says it smells "manly". Ok that's all fine and good, but the real selling point is that the scent isn't overpowering or cologne like. And, as mentioned before, it doesn't smell like a pre-pubescent boy trying to get his first date.
3. It's barely more than a dollar per bar. For something that cheap you would expect it to basically disintegrate after two showers. Not so with this soap. It lasts a full week usually, and very often more. You can reasonably expect to get 7-10 showers per bar AT LEAST.

So, less than $10 buy you some great smelling soap that will also help your skin stay healthy and it will last you almost three months.
Ravyn B.
Atascadero, CA
Does it keep your skin soft?
Samantha P.
Winter Spgs, FL
Can this product also be used on women? Will it cause any health side effects on a female?
Angie E.
Yuba City, CA
Does this really moisturize? Does it really work for face and body? I'm wanting something that won't make me break out.
Alejandro Antonio O.
Leaves the skin smooth'?
Marion A.
Augusta, GA
does this smell like the original dove scent ?