Dove Men+Care Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick uploaded by Lorna W.Dove Men+Care Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick uploaded by Lorna W.

Dove Men+Care Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick

Get long-lasting freshness with a clean-smelling men’s antiperspirant stick like Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick. This men’s antiperspirant stick protects against sweat and odor for 48 hours, leaving a crisp, subtle scent to keep you smelling great all day. The best men’s antiperspirant offers powerful sweat protection without irritating your skin. That’s why Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick is designed to combat odor and wetness while its ¼ moisturizer technology helps shield skin from irritation. Its non-irritant formula is tough on sweat, not on skin. Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Antiperspirant Stick gives you strong antiperspirant protection with a clean scent to keep you feeling refreshed. When you’re on the go all the time, you need a long-lasting antiperspirant deodorant for men that can keep up with your busy schedule. Sweat and odor can be a problem if you are always on the move but, thankfully, it’s one that’s easy to fight with Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Austin K.
Choosing a deodorant is one of the hardest things. Do you want the smell or do you want the strength of the antiperspirant? Dove has sealed the deal with their new launch of Dove Men+ Care. It has a calm scent that isn't overwhelming and cures the average men's sweaty needs.
jimika g.
Elk Grove, CA
The dove brand overall is a great brand. This is a great smelling deoderant that my boyfriend uses and it gives him good coverage throughout the day. It is the only deoderant that he buys. Its sold for a great price at all walmart locations
Peter L.
Astoria, NY
It's great clean scent and I always get complimented as if I'm wearing a cologne.

I swear essentially for a living and this antiperspirant is pretty great at keeping any unruly smells at bay.

Lindsey L.
I got this for my husband because we had a coupon. Typically, it's a little too expensive for my tastes. My husband really liked it though. He said it worked well at keeping him from perspiring and smelling.
Amy G.
Lexington, SC
This is the only deodorant that my husband will use. It works great and that says a lot because my husband is a sweater. He prefers the antiperspirant version of these but on days when he is less active he will use the just deodorant version.
Stephanie F.
love this only stuff I but for my husband and I occasionally use it for myself and love how long the smell last and goes on smooth
Gloria M.
Pomona, CA
Works well for men that work outdoors & sweat alot.They are priced well and can always find deals or combo pack @Target.
dianna f.
my fiancee uses this and honestly, i like the spray better that dove created but this works well as well.
Cait H.
Valdosta, GA
I use this deodorant as a woman! It's long lasting, nice fresh smell, and goes on smooth!
Abigail V.
Los Angeles, CA
My boyfriend uses this and I approve you guys. It works well and smells great too.