Dove Men+Care Antiperspirant Deodorant, Sensitive Shield, 2.7 oz uploaded by Veronica M.

BY DOVE MEN

NEW Clinically Proven Non-Irritant Antiperspirant Deodorant 2 Maintains 48h Powerful Protection Dove Men+Care Sensitive Shield is specifically designed to help give men protection without compromise. Its unique formula combines one of the most effective ingredients for maintaining 48-hour protection against odor and wetness with non-irritant 1 4 moisturizer technology. see more...

Ann L.
Ann L.
Pasadena, CA
I know that using men's deodorant is not the norm, but I usually find that women's deodorant isn't effective for me - even using the clinical strength variety.

I love using the Dove Men's brand because while it does a great job keeping me fresh and dry, it also nourishes my underarms and I haven't developed any weird rashes or anything that I can develop sometimes with other brands.

For the price, men's deodorant is usually cheaper for some reason too, so for the value, it's a great one!
Amy B.
Amy B.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Bought this for my 13-year-old son. It still shocks me if I notice that my precious little cutie is stinky, and for awhile, it was a battle getting him to remember to wear deodorant every day. This stuff actually lasts and better yet, it doesn't irritate his extremely sensitive skin. Seriously, this kid needs certain shampoos, soaps, lotions and deodorant or he breaks out in hives! This is by far the best deodorant for him, highly recommend.
Jaimie B.
Jaimie B.
Granite Falls, WA
I'm a women but I love this deodorant! I train in for 10k runs as well as mud runs and I'm always impressed with the lasting power of this deodorant, when I use other brands, half way i to my workout I have awful pit stains and you can no longer even smell the deodorant that I had just out on. But not this one! I use it before every race mud or not and at the end of it I'm still smelling pretty good and no pit stains!
Kristy I.
Kristy I.
Tehachapi, CA
I bought this for my husband because he has sensitive skin and it's not too bad. I wish the smell was different. Not sure what I wish it was, but it isn't quite my taste. My husband likes it though, he says it is much more comfortable to wear than the Degree he used to wear and far better than the obnoxious smell from Axe or Old Spice. If my hunny is happy, I am happy.
Erica G.
Erica G.
My husband and I went on vacation and when we got there I realized I forgot my deodorant, so I used my husbands (which was this kind) until we could go out and buy some. I loved it, it kept me dry and BO free! It smells good. I don't know how it works for people with sensitive skin as we don't have any issues with it. Over all great product
Barbie J.
Barbie J.
Bowling green, Ky
I buy this deodorant for my husband it's the only kind he uses it doesn't break his skin out like other brands have I think it's affordable but I always use coupons to make it cheaper I love the smell it's smells very fresh and it will last all day and stands up to the heat so if you hadn't tried it you should😄
Emma E.
Emma E.
I recently switched to this deodorant and love it! Men's deodorant is cheaper than women's and seems to have a more lasting effect. I love this scent! It's not musky, which means it isn't obviously men's deodorant. I will continue to go back to this and recommend women consider switching!
Sara M.
Sara M.
Lasts all day and smells fantastic. It doesn't irritate the skin and works both for men and women. Being a women I think it works better then most of women's deodorant. I like that even when I shave it doesn't cause bumps. I have bought this brand for a few months and will continue to do so
helen p.
helen p.
Colchester, VT
My wife likes dove deodorant she likes the smell of this one but we want more scents.. there are only maybe three.. Dove needs body sprays as well.. they smell good but id like that smell to be able to be worn on clothes and not just on armpits lol
Cheryl H.
Cheryl H.
Bowling Green, KY
Great deodorant for sensitive skin. Works to reduce perspiration and is highly effective. Good value for the price as well. Under $5 is affordable and it is available in supermarkets everywhere. I would recommend this product to others as well.