Dove Men+Care Antiperspirant Deodorant, Sensitive Shield, 2.7 oz uploaded by Veronica M.

BY DOVE MEN

NEW Clinically Proven Non-Irritant Antiperspirant Deodorant 2 Maintains 48h Powerful Protection Dove Men+Care Sensitive Shield is specifically designed to help give men protection without compromise. Its unique formula combines one of the most effective ingredients for maintaining 48-hour protection against odor and wetness with non-irritant 1 4 moisturizer technology. see more...

Rebecca R.
So for women that have forgotten your normal stuff and you're with you're bf.. And you don't find it gross.. Use his!!! This stuff is awesome. It smells great but doesnt have an over powering smell. I stay dry. And everyone is happy :-)
Matthew E.
Smithfield, NC
Recently, my regular deodorant has been making my itchy and bumpy. I decided to try a sensitive DO and this has made a world of difference. No more itching! The scent is pretty nice too. It has become my regular deodorant now.
Marina F.
Tampa, FL
I have always prefered men's deodorant just because I feel like it works better and now I finally found the perfect men's deodorant for women! This and the sandalwood scent are both nonirritants which is great for women who shave their underarms.
Natalie H.
Kissimmee, FL
My husband has sensitive skin, he loves this because he does not get irritation, he also does a lot of labor and he says it's great with with holding sweat. In fact he asked me to rate this because he loves it so much. And he smells great !
Brittany T.
East Freetown
My husband has sensitive skin so since we use Dove soap, he tried the deodorant. I love the smell and it hasn't irritated his skin!
I borrowed it after I shaved my underarms to try it out for myself. I give it 5 stars! I smelled clean and my underarms were not irritated. :D
Ana G.
Yakima, WA
I love the smell of this deodorant!!! Especially when my man wears it right after a shower ! When I run out of my deodorant i use this one and it doesn't harm my skin and it drys good giving you a great protection
Tianna J.
I am a girl but this is by far my favorite deodorant. It does not irritate my skin and it holds up pretty well through a work shift. The smell isn't overwhelmingly masculine, either. I love it.
Shelby N.
Brandon, MS
As a woman, I use this deodorant to protect me from body odor! I get it from Walmart and I really like it! It's better than any women's deodorant I've used. It's sensitive for my skin and smells good; not too much like a man :).
Marcial V.
Excelente lo use en 2 oportunidades , y realmente funciona potente protector contra el sudor además de una duración de 48h aproximadamente , super recomendado
crystal j.
Wellness Guru Expert
My son and hunny use this brand and love it i tgink it smells o good and lasts for a long time tgey are both athletic so thats important