BY DOVE MEN

Dove Men+Care Anti-Dandruff Fortifying Shampoo: Anti-dandruff shampoo with pyrithione zinc improves scalp health Helps eliminate flakes so you always look good For healthy-looking hair full of strength and resilience see more...

• Does it dry out your hair?2 Answers
  • Does this help with serious dandruff and thick hair?1 Answers
  • Opinions on this? Just got for the husband.3 Answers
Dove Men+Care Anti-Dandruff Fortifying Shampoo 25.4 fl oz
  • "The men in my family use these shampoo and it smells good for men I would recommend it" in 2 reviews
  • "Smells great and makes my scalp and hair feel awesome!" in 1 review
  • "Love the way it smells , it works well with my hair when it comes to dandruff." in 1 review
  • "This is what my husband uses, it actually smells pretty good for dandruff shampoo." in 1 review
  • "It always leaves his hair smelling good and no flakes." in 1 review
tamara e.
Conover, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dove Men+Care Anti-Dandruff Fortifying Shampoo 25.4 fl oz works great compared to similar products. Great scent and lasts forever. Great for my sons itchy scalp. Will continue to purchase this product
Wendy R.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My Fiance Can't Live Without This 2 In 1 Shampoo . This Is His To Go Shampoo. He Suffers From Dandruff A Lot. And Dove Men Worked So Great. It Smells Like A Great Colon . And You Only Need A Little To Cover Your Whole Entire Head. I Definitely Recommend This Product To All Men Who Suffer From Dandruff.
Elysse H.
San Jose, CA
My partner uses this shampoo. I like the smell, and it definitely helps with dandruff. The price is good for the amount. It lathers nicely. It makes his hair shiny and soft. Unfortunately my bottle doesn't say anything about sulfate free or humane testing. Still, I'd recommend the product.
Stephanie T.
Danville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only shampoo my husband can use that actually doesn't leave his head in a flaky mess. He loves this shampoo. Will not use anything else. Thank you Dove for this wonderful product that has made my husband happy.
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband uses this and it smells really good. I like it so much that sometimes I catch myself using it too. It smells good, helps with the dandruff, and my hair feels so clean after using it! I would definitely recommend this if you have dandruff!
Tiffany R.
I bought this for my boyfriend because he has very dry scalp and dandruff. He loves the smell and it works way better than head and shoulders. Although it didn't get rid of his dandruff completely it did help tremendously!
Jessicia B.
Columbia , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband has tried many dandruff shampoos and this is his favorite. It smells nice, a great price for being a dandruff shampoo and it's a 2 in 1.
Alise W.
Sioux City, IA
This is the only dandruff shampoo that I've used that works and didn't make my hair excessively oily. It also smells really good.
N T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works well for dry scalp and dandruff. Also smells so good. Not a typical muscular= old men small. My husband love it.
Amanda S.
This is one of my husband' must have products. It smells fantastic and leaves his hair feeling soft
kaylea C.
Theodore, AL
Opinions on this? Just got for the husband.
Ruben G.
Port Isabel, TX
Does it dry out your hair?
Jose C.
Does this help with serious dandruff and thick hair?