BY DOVE MEN

Dove Men+Care Anti-Dandruff Fortifying Shampoo: Anti-dandruff shampoo with pyrithione zinc improves scalp health Helps eliminate flakes so you always look good For healthy-looking hair full of strength and resilience see more...

• Does it dry out your hair?2 Answers
  • Does this help with serious dandruff and thick hair?1 Answers
  • Opinions on this? Just got for the husband.3 Answers
Dove Men+Care Anti-Dandruff Fortifying Shampoo 25.4 fl oz
  • "The men in my family use these shampoo and it smells good for men I would recommend it" in 2 reviews
  • "Smells great and makes my scalp and hair feel awesome!" in 1 review
  • "Love the way it smells , it works well with my hair when it comes to dandruff." in 1 review
  • "This is what my husband uses, it actually smells pretty good for dandruff shampoo." in 1 review
  • "It always leaves his hair smelling good and no flakes." in 1 review
Brenda N.
Brenda N.
Clatskanie, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dear men, how's your scalp? So much dander the lice must wear knee high snow boots to get around? Well things are about to change! If you're brave enough to take the leap, Dove Men+Care anti dandruff fortifying shampoo is the one for the job. With rich nutrients and dandruff banishing ingredients the snow drifts will blow away and leave your scalp clean and fresh. Your hair will become silky and glossy and perfect strangers will find it more than difficult to resist running their fingers through your locks!
Caralynn M.
Caralynn M.
Toledo, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has really decreased my amount of dandruff. I used Pert for a while but I honestly think this works better. I massage it on my scalp and not on the ends of my hair. It gets really sudsy so you don't need a large amount. It does make my hair more coarse than other dandruff shampoos, but as long as you use a separate conditioner after it should be fine. Also I'm a girl and still use this product.
Sookki K.
Sookki K.
I bought this for my brother and he doesn't really struggle with dandruff so I cant say how it works for dandruff wise, but this shampoo did make it hair really soft and the smell is actually pretty pleasant for being something from the drugstore so I recommend it for your man or brother!
Zack S.
Zack S.
Love this product. It really works great to get rid of and keep dandruff away and it keeps your hair soft and clean. It also smells great and is not overly priced like a lot of dandruff shampoos i have seen in the store. I would pick this one over all the others i have tried.
Ana R.
Ana R.
Olympia, WA
I get this product for my husband and he loves it it works for him to keep his hair smelling good and he use this all the time it's a little pricey I buy it a target or walmart whatever it's less pricey for me there is no alternative it's really satisfied the results of dove
La L.
La L.
Clover, SC
I have been using this product for the last few months for my son. He has a little dandruff and this seems to help it stay under control. I bought this at a local drug store and compared to similar products it is reasonably priced. I would recommend this product for sure.
Pamela G.
Pamela G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has helped my husband's hair with the dandruff he has. Since using it he does not flake anymore like he used to. It smells really nice and a little goes a long way. The shape of the bottle is perfect fit for his hands. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Bri A.
Bri A.
Knoxville, TN
My husband loves this shampoo! He used to have a problem with dry scalp/dandruff. For men, hiding a flaky scalp is much more difficult. Not only did this product help clear up the issue, but it also made his hair much easier to style and manage!
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Narrows, VA
My husband absolutely loves this product. It's the only shampoo he will use. He says it leaves his hair feeling clean with an awesome smell. It's also such a great price, and he says it can hang with the most expensive brands and beat them all.
RUTH B.
RUTH B.
My father gives it a huge rating apprently. He likes the scent and enjoyes using it and as well likes using it on his son. It's a great product and a nice amount that's given and it's also great to be able to use it in two ways.
kaylea C.
kaylea C.
Theodore, AL
Opinions on this? Just got for the husband.
Ruben G.
Ruben G.
Port Isabel, TX
Does it dry out your hair?
Jose C.
Jose C.
Does this help with serious dandruff and thick hair?