BY DOVE

Men’s shampoo helps prevent dandruff:

• Helps prevent flaking
  • Formulated with AD Zinc
  • Helps improve scalp health
  • Infused with caffeine
  • Helps keep hair healthy and strong

Looking for an anti-dandruff shampoo for men that helps eliminate dandruff? Dove Men+Care Anti Dandruff Shampoo helps improve the appearance of men’s hair, leaving it visibly healthy and strong.

Infused with caffeine and AD Zinc, Dove Men+Care Anti-Dandruff Shampoo helps strengthen hair by improving the scalp's health and preventing dandruff.

If you want to improve the way your hair looks and prevent flaking, try Dove Men+Care Anti Dandruff Shampoo. Add this men’s shampoo to your shower today to get visibly strong and healthier hair.

To use Dove Men+Care Anti Dandruff Shampoo, soak hair with water and squeeze a small amount of our men’s anti- dandruff shampoo into your hands. Apply to hair and gently massage it until it lathers. Leave it for a minute or two before rinsing thoroughly. Enjoy the reduced appearance of dandruff and celebrate visibly strong and healthier hair.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethiconol, Perfume, Zinc Pyrithione, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, TEA-Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Poloxamer 407, Laureth-23, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Polynaphthalenesulfonate, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Laureth-4, Caffeine, Methylisothiazolinone, PEG-4, Cellulose Gum, DMDM Hydantoin, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, PPG-9, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

• Why does it smell so good ? I was waiting for so much t...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to Head and Shoulders?2 Answers
  • Does it dry out your hair?2 Answers
  • "Smells great and makes my scalp and hair feel awesome!" in 1 review
  • "It always leaves his hair smelling good and no flakes." in 1 review
  • "This is what my husband uses, it actually smells pretty good for dandruff shampoo." in 1 review
  • "Love the way it smells , it works well with my hair when it comes to dandruff." in 1 review
alyssa m.
mission, TX
My husband loves this Dove Men 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner. Plus it has anti-dandruff elements, and during this time of year especially (getting colder) his dry scalp starts to act up. He says he loves the way it smells and leaves his hair nice and dandruff free. Will continue to purchase. 5 stars.
Tracy S.
Peabody, MA
My husband loves it. It does not burn or dry out his scalp. He says this stuff actually works and leaves his hair looking and feeling so fresh. The frangance is another amazing part too. It's not overpowering but yet smells soooooo good!
Dylan B.
Newland, NC
This is one of my favorite products it really helps my dandruff I use it about every day and woukd tell all my friends and family to use it I all so like the way the bottle looks I like it better then most of the other products I use I would buy This every time I need new shampoo
Jenny B.
Canyon, TX
My husband loves this. It also has a great smell to it. I highly recommend this to all men.
Wendy R.
Fresno, CA
My Fiance Can't Live Without This 2 In 1 Shampoo . This Is His To Go Shampoo. He Suffers From Dandruff A Lot. And Dove Men Worked So Great. It Smells Like A Great Colon . And You Only Need A Little To Cover Your Whole Entire Head. I Definitely Recommend This Product To All Men Who Suffer From Dandruff.
donna s.
I bought this for my husband I love the smell and its very manly but it doesn't help with his dandruff so i bought another shampoo for him
Candice J.
St. Catharines
My husband loves this shampoo! It has done well in controlling his dandruff and scalp itch. The fact that it smells 100 times better than head and shoulders is a big bonus.
Samantha B.
Martville , NY
This stuff works great for my boyfriend! He gets dry skin under his beard and not only does it work great for dandruff on the head it also works great for dandruff in the beard! Lol
Tonya G.
My son use dove products and he loves these products that all he uses body wash, shampoo, and condition. He want use nothing else.
Tamara E.
Conover, NC
Dove Men+Care Anti-Dandruff Fortifying 2-In-1 Shampoo And Conditioner works great compared to similar products. Great scent and lasts forever. Great for my sons itchy scalp. Will continue to purchase this product
kaylea C.
Theodore, AL
Opinions on this? Just got for the husband.
Katie S.
How does this compare to Head and Shoulders?
Ruben G.
Port Isabel, TX
Does it dry out your hair?
greidy p.
I would like to know if this product is good?
Diana C.
Danbury
Why does it smell so good ? I was waiting for so much to find to good five product and it's really helpful for my bf

Kohl's