BY DOVE

Men’s shampoo helps prevent dandruff:

• Helps prevent flaking
  • Formulated with AD Zinc
  • Helps improve scalp health
  • Infused with caffeine
  • Helps keep hair healthy and strong

Looking for an anti-dandruff shampoo for men that helps eliminate dandruff? Dove Men+Care Anti Dandruff Shampoo helps improve the appearance of men’s hair, leaving it visibly healthy and strong.

Infused with caffeine and AD Zinc, Dove Men+Care Anti-Dandruff Shampoo helps strengthen hair by improving the scalp's health and preventing dandruff.

If you want to improve the way your hair looks and prevent flaking, try Dove Men+Care Anti Dandruff Shampoo. Add this men’s shampoo to your shower today to get visibly strong and healthier hair.

To use Dove Men+Care Anti Dandruff Shampoo, soak hair with water and squeeze a small amount of our men’s anti- dandruff shampoo into your hands. Apply to hair and gently massage it until it lathers. Leave it for a minute or two before rinsing thoroughly. Enjoy the reduced appearance of dandruff and celebrate visibly strong and healthier hair.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethiconol, Perfume, Zinc Pyrithione, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, TEA-Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Poloxamer 407, Laureth-23, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Polynaphthalenesulfonate, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Laureth-4, Caffeine, Methylisothiazolinone, PEG-4, Cellulose Gum, DMDM Hydantoin, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, PPG-9, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

• Why does it smell so good ? I was waiting for so much t...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to Head and Shoulders?2 Answers
  • Does it dry out your hair?2 Answers
  • "Smells great and makes my scalp and hair feel awesome!" in 1 review
  • "It always leaves his hair smelling good and no flakes." in 1 review
  • "This is what my husband uses, it actually smells pretty good for dandruff shampoo." in 1 review
  • "Love the way it smells , it works well with my hair when it comes to dandruff." in 1 review
Brandon D.
owosso
Any time that I use this shampoo, it leaves my hair flat and kind of greasy. My hair is rather low maintenance, even cheap Sauve works better for me.
Susan T.
Gravenhurst , ON
I have never used this product. so i don't know how it works what it feels like or how it smells.
Keith W.
Westerly, RI
This product did not work well with my hair. Dried it out and made it difficult to work with when applying hair creams.
Adam B.
Lady Lake, FL
Did very little for my dandruff, moved on to using other products and have half of this left sitting on a shelf.
Sofia M.
No he comprado estos productos,ya que son de uso esencial para hombre ,asi que no puedo opinar
Andrew W.
Elkhart, IN
The difference i saw took about a month. Which when you think of dandruff Shampoo you think of something fast-working. (Since it is embarrassing) I wouldn't use this shampoo again.
donna s.
I bought this for my husband I love the smell and its very manly but it doesn't help with his dandruff so i bought another shampoo for him
Juan M.
Didn't get rid of my dandruff, but did ease it up a bit. I think this got my hair clean and didn't feel weird or greasy afterward so it did its cleaning job well. I like the smell of it and might try some other things from this line after I finish what I currently am using.
George M.
Calabasas, CA
Great Shampoo! I feel it keeps my hair healthy and the smell is masculine enough! I've recommended it to a few friends to use.
Ever C.
Los Angeles, CA
I have been using this for maybe 3 months and it only takes the itch away but the dandruff doesn't go away
kaylea C.
Theodore, AL
Opinions on this? Just got for the husband.
Katie S.
How does this compare to Head and Shoulders?
Ruben G.
Port Isabel, TX
Does it dry out your hair?
greidy p.
I would like to know if this product is good?
Diana C.
Danbury
Why does it smell so good ? I was waiting for so much to find to good five product and it's really helpful for my bf

Kohl's