BY DOVE

Men’s shampoo helps prevent dandruff:

• Helps prevent flaking
  • Formulated with AD Zinc
  • Helps improve scalp health
  • Infused with caffeine
  • Helps keep hair healthy and strong

Looking for an anti-dandruff shampoo for men that helps eliminate dandruff? Dove Men+Care Anti Dandruff Shampoo helps improve the appearance of men’s hair, leaving it visibly healthy and strong.

Infused with caffeine and AD Zinc, Dove Men+Care Anti-Dandruff Shampoo helps strengthen hair by improving the scalp's health and preventing dandruff.

If you want to improve the way your hair looks and prevent flaking, try Dove Men+Care Anti Dandruff Shampoo. Add this men’s shampoo to your shower today to get visibly strong and healthier hair.

To use Dove Men+Care Anti Dandruff Shampoo, soak hair with water and squeeze a small amount of our men’s anti- dandruff shampoo into your hands. Apply to hair and gently massage it until it lathers. Leave it for a minute or two before rinsing thoroughly. Enjoy the reduced appearance of dandruff and celebrate visibly strong and healthier hair.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethiconol, Perfume, Zinc Pyrithione, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, TEA-Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Poloxamer 407, Laureth-23, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Polynaphthalenesulfonate, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Laureth-4, Caffeine, Methylisothiazolinone, PEG-4, Cellulose Gum, DMDM Hydantoin, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, PPG-9, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

• Why does it smell so good ? I was waiting for so much t...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to Head and Shoulders?2 Answers
  • Does it dry out your hair?2 Answers
  • "Smells great and makes my scalp and hair feel awesome!" in 1 review
  • "It always leaves his hair smelling good and no flakes." in 1 review
  • "This is what my husband uses, it actually smells pretty good for dandruff shampoo." in 1 review
  • "Love the way it smells , it works well with my hair when it comes to dandruff." in 1 review
Jessica Q.
West Tampa
I have 2 boys (10 &12) who LOVE this 2-n-1! It smells good, it leaves their CURLY hair soft and it is easy for boys to use! :) Happy mom.
Devonte A.
Cleveland, OH
I bought these when I ran out of Head & Shoulders it’s been really good can’t remember the last time I had itchy hair since I started using this product I only bought it cause it was $5 and on Clarence at the local Family Dollar glad I spent the extra money
Bianca M.
The Dalles, OR
This product is absolutely amazing my husband loves it ! My husband got dandruff out of no where so we bought this shampoo and it went away so fast it works amazing.
Csegzy L.
Very good product for my hair. I used 2 month and it made very good job. I can recomand to others to buy this products
Stephanie J.
Lawrenceville, GA
Only shampoo that works for my husband's dandruff.

Without he leaves "snow" all around the house!
I always make sure to have an extra bottle on hand so he never goes without.
Taylor B.
Good product! Smells good, and works well. I reccomend this product to anyone who has sensitive skin and wants to try something different. The bottle is a decent size as well for the price you pay. I definitely reccomend this product to others!
alyssa m.
mission, TX
My husband loves this Dove Men 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner. Plus it has anti-dandruff elements, and during this time of year especially (getting colder) his dry scalp starts to act up. He says he loves the way it smells and leaves his hair nice and dandruff free. Will continue to purchase. 5 stars.
Clara M.
Dove es buen shapoo siempre me ha gustado mucho no hay ningun problema con el , tiene buenos ingredients for hair
Sharon C.
I like the way my son smells after using dove for men body wash! Fresh, clean and lightly scented
Natalie M.
Irving, TX
My husband love this product 1. Is for the smell so good and it's a long lasting odor. 2. Him skin look so radiant and smooth. 3. The good price...
kaylea C.
Theodore, AL
Opinions on this? Just got for the husband.
Katie S.
How does this compare to Head and Shoulders?
Ruben G.
Port Isabel, TX
Does it dry out your hair?
greidy p.
I would like to know if this product is good?
Diana C.
Danbury
Why does it smell so good ? I was waiting for so much to find to good five product and it's really helpful for my bf

Kohl's