BY DOVE #37 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Men’s shampoo helps prevent dandruff:

• Helps prevent flaking
  • Formulated with AD Zinc
  • Helps improve scalp health
  • Infused with caffeine
  • Helps keep hair healthy and strong

Looking for an anti-dandruff shampoo for men that helps eliminate dandruff? Dove Men+Care Anti Dandruff Shampoo helps improve the appearance of men’s hair, leaving it visibly healthy and strong.

Infused with caffeine and AD Zinc, Dove Men+Care Anti-Dandruff Shampoo helps strengthen hair by improving the scalp's health and preventing dandruff.

If you want to improve the way your hair looks and prevent flaking, try Dove Men+Care Anti Dandruff Shampoo. Add this men’s shampoo to your shower today to get visibly strong and healthier hair.

To use Dove Men+Care Anti Dandruff Shampoo, soak hair with water and squeeze a small amount of our men’s anti- dandruff shampoo into your hands. Apply to hair and gently massage it until it lathers. Leave it for a minute or two before rinsing thoroughly. Enjoy the reduced appearance of dandruff and celebrate visibly strong and healthier hair.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethiconol, Perfume, Zinc Pyrithione, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, TEA-Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Poloxamer 407, Laureth-23, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Polynaphthalenesulfonate, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Laureth-4, Caffeine, Methylisothiazolinone, PEG-4, Cellulose Gum, DMDM Hydantoin, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, PPG-9, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

• Why does it smell so good ? I was waiting for so much t...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to Head and Shoulders?2 Answers
  • Does it dry out your hair?2 Answers
  • "Smells great and makes my scalp and hair feel awesome!" in 1 review
  • "It always leaves his hair smelling good and no flakes." in 1 review
  • "This is what my husband uses, it actually smells pretty good for dandruff shampoo." in 1 review
  • "Love the way it smells , it works well with my hair when it comes to dandruff." in 1 review
Ryan S.
Philadelphia, PA
Great dandruff control shampoo. My hair feels very nice afterwards. The scent left by the shampoo isn't very strong, which I prefer.
Being a women with skin problems and not being able to find anything that gets rid of my dandruff, I find this shampoo really helps!
Amanda S.
Really works at getting rid of dandruff. Ive used it occasionally, cause I too have dandruff, it does help. Just use it twice a week.
Tonya G.
My son use dove products and he loves these products that all he uses body wash, shampoo, and condition. He want use nothing else.
Alise W.
Sioux City, IA
This is the only dandruff shampoo that I've used that works and didn't make my hair excessively oily. It also smells really good.
Lexi P.
Ripley, WV
Very great stuff, my boyfriend uses it and helps keep his head very moisturizer!! This is the best smelling guys shampoo ever!!!
Levi F.
Scottsdale, AZ
Smells Great & Works Well. Helps fight my Dandruff and works as a shampoo too. Wish I can find a bigger bottle then 12.0 fl oz
George M.
Calabasas, CA
Great Shampoo! I feel it keeps my hair healthy and the smell is masculine enough! I've recommended it to a few friends to use.
Alyssa R.
Indio, CA
I buy it for my husband all the time and he loves it cause he gets very bad dandruff and it keeps his dandruff away ! Love it !
Paul L.
120 Franklin St. Saco Me 04072
This product works very good for me. My hair is always soft and shiny. Plus is not expensive to buy. Great deal for the money
kaylea C.
Theodore, AL
Opinions on this? Just got for the husband.
Ruben G.
Port Isabel, TX
Does it dry out your hair?
Katie S.
How does this compare to Head and Shoulders?
Jose C.
Does this help with serious dandruff and thick hair?
Diana C.
Danbury
Why does it smell so good ? I was waiting for so much to find to good five product and it's really helpful for my bf

back