BY DOVE

Men’s shampoo helps prevent dandruff:

• Helps prevent flaking
  • Formulated with AD Zinc
  • Helps improve scalp health
  • Infused with caffeine
  • Helps keep hair healthy and strong

Looking for an anti-dandruff shampoo for men that helps eliminate dandruff? Dove Men+Care Anti Dandruff Shampoo helps improve the appearance of men’s hair, leaving it visibly healthy and strong.

Infused with caffeine and AD Zinc, Dove Men+Care Anti-Dandruff Shampoo helps strengthen hair by improving the scalp's health and preventing dandruff.

If you want to improve the way your hair looks and prevent flaking, try Dove Men+Care Anti Dandruff Shampoo. Add this men’s shampoo to your shower today to get visibly strong and healthier hair.

To use Dove Men+Care Anti Dandruff Shampoo, soak hair with water and squeeze a small amount of our men’s anti- dandruff shampoo into your hands. Apply to hair and gently massage it until it lathers. Leave it for a minute or two before rinsing thoroughly. Enjoy the reduced appearance of dandruff and celebrate visibly strong and healthier hair.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethiconol, Perfume, Zinc Pyrithione, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, TEA-Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Poloxamer 407, Laureth-23, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Polynaphthalenesulfonate, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Laureth-4, Caffeine, Methylisothiazolinone, PEG-4, Cellulose Gum, DMDM Hydantoin, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, PPG-9, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

• Why does it smell so good ? I was waiting for so much t...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to Head and Shoulders?2 Answers
  • Does it dry out your hair?2 Answers
  • "Smells great and makes my scalp and hair feel awesome!" in 1 review
  • "It always leaves his hair smelling good and no flakes." in 1 review
  • "This is what my husband uses, it actually smells pretty good for dandruff shampoo." in 1 review
  • "Love the way it smells , it works well with my hair when it comes to dandruff." in 1 review
Andrew W.
Elkhart, IN
The difference i saw took about a month. Which when you think of dandruff Shampoo you think of something fast-working. (Since it is embarrassing) I wouldn't use this shampoo again.
Tyler C.
Tucson, AZ
I think this stuff smells weird, definitely not a scent I find appealing. As far as helping with dandruff, I didn't really think this was any more effective than regular shampoo...
I bought this for my brothers and boyfriend and this is all they use now. They said it gives a cooling sensation on the scalp and give them a nice clean result.
nydia r.
S El Monte, CA
This is perfect for me hubby. He always likes the least amount of products so he doesn't have to remember everything. He can use this and stay clean quickly!!
Emily E.
I believe it's a great product since he helps my husband , since he has an oily scalp ever since he used it , it has helped him. & honestly great scent!!!!
Kayla D.
Norwich, NY
Clean scent. Bf loves how it makes his hair feel. Good price and does it's job. Easy to find at any local store. Wasn't 100/100 on removing the dandruff
Jennilee K.
I purchased this for my husband because he has a dry scalp. He has not had any problems with dandruff since using the shampoo. The smell is great as well
Jessica Q.
West Tampa
I have 2 boys (10 &12) who LOVE this 2-n-1! It smells good, it leaves their CURLY hair soft and it is easy for boys to use! :) Happy mom.
Michelle G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My husband uses this product frequently. He has dark brown hair and when he has a dandruff flair up he counts on this product to take care of the job.
Brandon D.
owosso
Any time that I use this shampoo, it leaves my hair flat and kind of greasy. My hair is rather low maintenance, even cheap Sauve works better for me.
kaylea C.
Theodore, AL
Opinions on this? Just got for the husband.
Katie S.
How does this compare to Head and Shoulders?
Ruben G.
Port Isabel, TX
Does it dry out your hair?
greidy p.
I would like to know if this product is good?
Diana C.
Danbury
Why does it smell so good ? I was waiting for so much to find to good five product and it's really helpful for my bf