BY DOVE #37 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Men’s shampoo helps prevent dandruff:

• Helps prevent flaking
  • Formulated with AD Zinc
  • Helps improve scalp health
  • Infused with caffeine
  • Helps keep hair healthy and strong

Looking for an anti-dandruff shampoo for men that helps eliminate dandruff? Dove Men+Care Anti Dandruff Shampoo helps improve the appearance of men’s hair, leaving it visibly healthy and strong.

Infused with caffeine and AD Zinc, Dove Men+Care Anti-Dandruff Shampoo helps strengthen hair by improving the scalp's health and preventing dandruff.

If you want to improve the way your hair looks and prevent flaking, try Dove Men+Care Anti Dandruff Shampoo. Add this men’s shampoo to your shower today to get visibly strong and healthier hair.

To use Dove Men+Care Anti Dandruff Shampoo, soak hair with water and squeeze a small amount of our men’s anti- dandruff shampoo into your hands. Apply to hair and gently massage it until it lathers. Leave it for a minute or two before rinsing thoroughly. Enjoy the reduced appearance of dandruff and celebrate visibly strong and healthier hair.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethiconol, Perfume, Zinc Pyrithione, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, TEA-Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Poloxamer 407, Laureth-23, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Polynaphthalenesulfonate, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Laureth-4, Caffeine, Methylisothiazolinone, PEG-4, Cellulose Gum, DMDM Hydantoin, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, PPG-9, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

• Why does it smell so good ? I was waiting for so much t...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to Head and Shoulders?2 Answers
  • Does it dry out your hair?2 Answers
  • "Smells great and makes my scalp and hair feel awesome!" in 1 review
  • "It always leaves his hair smelling good and no flakes." in 1 review
  • "This is what my husband uses, it actually smells pretty good for dandruff shampoo." in 1 review
  • "Love the way it smells , it works well with my hair when it comes to dandruff." in 1 review
Rhiannon E.
Cut Off, LA
I buy this shampoo for my husband. He likes that they make it with 2-N-1 conditioning. He also needs dandruff shampoo and dove smells better than any other dandruff shampoo I've ever smelled.
Hannah S.
I actually bought this for my boyfriend and it smelled and cleaned very well. My issue with it is that it did not do a good job working on dandruff which was its speciality selling point.
Brice E.
Hutchinson, KS
I enjoy the fragrance and it works fantastic on my dandruff. I ususally use this product about once a week to keep my dandruff at bay. works great, smells great. Very good product.
Mariano M.
Bridgeport, CT
I use this product regularly and i can honestly say that i feel quite the difference. i no longer get all those dry flakes on my shoulder and all in all my hair feels so much cleaner. i would recommend it for anyone that suffers with dry scalp.
Frankie M.
This shampoo is good. But started to lose its effect over time. I definitely suggest buying a smaller bottle and using it once or twice a week with another normal shampoo.
Elizabeth G.
Berwyn, IL
Although this shampoo helped my sons head with dandruff, he didn't like the way his hair felt when he dried it. He says it was dry and he wasn't able to style as usual.
Bianca M.
The Dalles, OR
This product is absolutely amazing my husband loves it ! My husband got dandruff out of no where so we bought this shampoo and it went away so fast it works amazing.
Amy G.
Lexington, SC
This smells great but doesn't work as well as other men's dandruff shampoos. My husband personally like the shampoo with mint because he can feel it tingling... it's not like that with this one.
Kayti K.
With being a hairstylist I don't recommend these types of shampoos. However I have heard from those guys who you just. Ant get to buy professional products that they do not mind this stuff
Andrew W.
Elkhart, IN
The difference i saw took about a month. Which when you think of dandruff Shampoo you think of something fast-working. (Since it is embarrassing) I wouldn't use this shampoo again.
kaylea C.
Theodore, AL
Opinions on this? Just got for the husband.
Ruben G.
Port Isabel, TX
Does it dry out your hair?
Katie S.
How does this compare to Head and Shoulders?
Jose C.
Does this help with serious dandruff and thick hair?
Diana C.
Danbury
Why does it smell so good ? I was waiting for so much to find to good five product and it's really helpful for my bf

back