BY DOVE #40 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Men’s shampoo helps prevent dandruff:

• Helps prevent flaking
  • Formulated with AD Zinc
  • Helps improve scalp health
  • Infused with caffeine
  • Helps keep hair healthy and strong

Looking for an anti-dandruff shampoo for men that helps eliminate dandruff? Dove Men+Care Anti Dandruff Shampoo helps improve the appearance of men’s hair, leaving it visibly healthy and strong.

Infused with caffeine and AD Zinc, Dove Men+Care Anti-Dandruff Shampoo helps strengthen hair by improving the scalp's health and preventing dandruff.

If you want to improve the way your hair looks and prevent flaking, try Dove Men+Care Anti Dandruff Shampoo. Add this men’s shampoo to your shower today to get visibly strong and healthier hair.

To use Dove Men+Care Anti Dandruff Shampoo, soak hair with water and squeeze a small amount of our men’s anti- dandruff shampoo into your hands. Apply to hair and gently massage it until it lathers. Leave it for a minute or two before rinsing thoroughly. Enjoy the reduced appearance of dandruff and celebrate visibly strong and healthier hair.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethiconol, Perfume, Zinc Pyrithione, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, TEA-Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Poloxamer 407, Laureth-23, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Polynaphthalenesulfonate, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Laureth-4, Caffeine, Methylisothiazolinone, PEG-4, Cellulose Gum, DMDM Hydantoin, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, PPG-9, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

• Why does it smell so good ? I was waiting for so much t...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to Head and Shoulders?2 Answers
  • Does it dry out your hair?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "Smells great and makes my scalp and hair feel awesome!" in 1 review
  • "It always leaves his hair smelling good and no flakes." in 1 review
  • "This is what my husband uses, it actually smells pretty good for dandruff shampoo." in 1 review
  • "Love the way it smells , it works well with my hair when it comes to dandruff." in 1 review
Margarita S.
Bakersfield, CA
My husband wears his shampoo and it's amazing for dandruff it exfoliate your scalp and takes all that dandruff out your hair it's amazing for men because it has that strong manly smell
Daniel Z.
Mcallen, TX
I would highly recommend this product for users that can't seem to get rid of their dandruff. It's a great price for the size and you can go through the day not having to itch.
Stephanie J.
Lawrenceville, GA
Only shampoo that works for my husband's dandruff.

Without he leaves "snow" all around the house!
I always make sure to have an extra bottle on hand so he never goes without.
Heather R.
Essexville , MI
I was able to get this shampoo for my husband with some coupons. He has a bottle in the shower right now in fact! I've noticed a difference in his dandruff and it doesn't seem to be as rough on his head as some other dandruff shampoos.
Cherish K.
Waynesville, NC
My boyfriend is extremely picky when it comes to shampoos, but he loved this! His hair was soft and dander free. I would recommend this product to anyone who has dander.
David H.
San Francisco, CA
The Dove men + anti-dandruff shampoo works well when I don't feel the need to use a conditioner and the anti-dandruff in it works well so you don't have to use a whole other product for that. I would buy this again.
Aspen M.
This smells amazing and leaves hair feeling soft and clean. It doesn't help with dry scalp and dandruff as well as other brands, but is a great inexpensive option.
Taylor B.
Good product! Smells good, and works well. I reccomend this product to anyone who has sensitive skin and wants to try something different. The bottle is a decent size as well for the price you pay. I definitely reccomend this product to others!
Alyssa p.
Trenton, NJ
My boyfriend has very course curly hair and his scalp tends to get very dry during the winter time after buying this for him a few months ago we both noticed a change. I'd recommend this to any male that has dan-druff!
Rhiannon E.
Cut Off, LA
I buy this shampoo for my husband. He likes that they make it with 2-N-1 conditioning. He also needs dandruff shampoo and dove smells better than any other dandruff shampoo I've ever smelled.
kaylea C.
Theodore, AL
Opinions on this? Just got for the husband.
Ruben G.
Port Isabel, TX
Does it dry out your hair?
Katie S.
How does this compare to Head and Shoulders?
Jose C.
Does this help with serious dandruff and thick hair?
Diana C.
Danbury
Why does it smell so good ? I was waiting for so much to find to good five product and it's really helpful for my bf