BY DOVE #58 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Men’s shampoo helps prevent dandruff:

• Helps prevent flaking
  • Formulated with AD Zinc
  • Helps improve scalp health
  • Infused with caffeine
  • Helps keep hair healthy and strong

Looking for an anti-dandruff shampoo for men that helps eliminate dandruff? Dove Men+Care Anti Dandruff Shampoo helps improve the appearance of men’s hair, leaving it visibly healthy and strong.

Infused with caffeine and AD Zinc, Dove Men+Care Anti-Dandruff Shampoo helps strengthen hair by improving the scalp's health and preventing dandruff.

If you want to improve the way your hair looks and prevent flaking, try Dove Men+Care Anti Dandruff Shampoo. Add this men’s shampoo to your shower today to get visibly strong and healthier hair.

To use Dove Men+Care Anti Dandruff Shampoo, soak hair with water and squeeze a small amount of our men’s anti- dandruff shampoo into your hands. Apply to hair and gently massage it until it lathers. Leave it for a minute or two before rinsing thoroughly. Enjoy the reduced appearance of dandruff and celebrate visibly strong and healthier hair.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethiconol, Perfume, Zinc Pyrithione, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, TEA-Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Poloxamer 407, Laureth-23, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Polynaphthalenesulfonate, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Laureth-4, Caffeine, Methylisothiazolinone, PEG-4, Cellulose Gum, DMDM Hydantoin, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, PPG-9, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

• Why does it smell so good ? I was waiting for so much t...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to Head and Shoulders?2 Answers
  • Does it dry out your hair?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Smells great and makes my scalp and hair feel awesome!" in 1 review
  • "It always leaves his hair smelling good and no flakes." in 1 review
  • "This is what my husband uses, it actually smells pretty good for dandruff shampoo." in 1 review
  • "Love the way it smells , it works well with my hair when it comes to dandruff." in 1 review
Haley T.
Saint Cloud, MN
My boyfriend had a very sensitive scalp and it would always get dry. This shampoo worked very well with not leaving it dry and it rinses out very well. Also had a great smell that lasted all day and gave some volume.
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
My husband uses this and it smells really good. I like it so much that sometimes I catch myself using it too. It smells good, helps with the dandruff, and my hair feels so clean after using it! I would definitely recommend this if you have dandruff!
Vanessa P.
This is the shampoo I buy for my husband and it works amazing. His hair looks shinier than mine. Well it's always been lol. And I love the way he smells when he comes out of the shower. I highly recommend for men.
Rachelle A.
My husband has psoriasis and has a dry scalp normally. He doesn't like the smell of dandruff shampoos so he's uses this brand. It really helps eliminate the flakes and moisturizes his hair at the same time
Ana R.
Olympia, WA
I get this product for my husband and he loves it it works for him to keep his hair smelling good and he use this all the time it's a little pricey I buy it a target or walmart whatever it's less pricey for me there is no alternative it's really satisfied the results of dove
Jaclyn O.
Somerset, NJ
My boyfriend uses this shampoo and he has no complaints! (Not that he really cares much about the shampoo he uses!) I think it's really convenient that it often comes in a double value pack at Walmart.
Ken L.
Brattleboro, VT
Basic men's 2 in 1 combo. Dries out hair and scalp more than if using shampoo and conditioner separately. The anti dandruff did not really work for me. I think it's because it left my hair fairly dry. Using a supplemental product you moisturize the scalp would help.
RUTH B.
My father gives it a huge rating apprently. He likes the scent and enjoyes using it and as well likes using it on his son. It's a great product and a nice amount that's given and it's also great to be able to use it in two ways.
Tiffany R.
I bought this for my boyfriend because he has very dry scalp and dandruff. He loves the smell and it works way better than head and shoulders. Although it didn't get rid of his dandruff completely it did help tremendously!
Samantha B.
Martville , NY
This stuff works great for my boyfriend! He gets dry skin under his beard and not only does it work great for dandruff on the head it also works great for dandruff in the beard! Lol
kaylea C.
Theodore, AL
Opinions on this? Just got for the husband.
Ruben G.
Port Isabel, TX
Does it dry out your hair?
Katie S.
How does this compare to Head and Shoulders?
Jose C.
Does this help with serious dandruff and thick hair?
Diana C.
Danbury
Why does it smell so good ? I was waiting for so much to find to good five product and it's really helpful for my bf