BY DOVE

Men’s shampoo helps prevent dandruff:

• Helps prevent flaking
  • Formulated with AD Zinc
  • Helps improve scalp health
  • Infused with caffeine
  • Helps keep hair healthy and strong

Looking for an anti-dandruff shampoo for men that helps eliminate dandruff? Dove Men+Care Anti Dandruff Shampoo helps improve the appearance of men’s hair, leaving it visibly healthy and strong.

Infused with caffeine and AD Zinc, Dove Men+Care Anti-Dandruff Shampoo helps strengthen hair by improving the scalp's health and preventing dandruff.

If you want to improve the way your hair looks and prevent flaking, try Dove Men+Care Anti Dandruff Shampoo. Add this men’s shampoo to your shower today to get visibly strong and healthier hair.

To use Dove Men+Care Anti Dandruff Shampoo, soak hair with water and squeeze a small amount of our men’s anti- dandruff shampoo into your hands. Apply to hair and gently massage it until it lathers. Leave it for a minute or two before rinsing thoroughly. Enjoy the reduced appearance of dandruff and celebrate visibly strong and healthier hair.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethiconol, Perfume, Zinc Pyrithione, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, TEA-Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Poloxamer 407, Laureth-23, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Polynaphthalenesulfonate, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Laureth-4, Caffeine, Methylisothiazolinone, PEG-4, Cellulose Gum, DMDM Hydantoin, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, PPG-9, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

• Why does it smell so good ? I was waiting for so much t...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to Head and Shoulders?2 Answers
  • Does it dry out your hair?2 Answers
  • "Smells great and makes my scalp and hair feel awesome!" in 1 review
  • "It always leaves his hair smelling good and no flakes." in 1 review
  • "This is what my husband uses, it actually smells pretty good for dandruff shampoo." in 1 review
  • "Love the way it smells , it works well with my hair when it comes to dandruff." in 1 review
Zack S.
Love this product. It really works great to get rid of and keep dandruff away and it keeps your hair soft and clean. It also smells great and is not overly priced like a lot of dandruff shampoos i have seen in the store. I would pick this one over all the others i have tried.
Juan M.
Didn't get rid of my dandruff, but did ease it up a bit. I think this got my hair clean and didn't feel weird or greasy afterward so it did its cleaning job well. I like the smell of it and might try some other things from this line after I finish what I currently am using.
La L.
Clover, SC
I have been using this product for the last few months for my son. He has a little dandruff and this seems to help it stay under control. I bought this at a local drug store and compared to similar products it is reasonably priced. I would recommend this product for sure.
Pamela G.
This has helped my husband's hair with the dandruff he has. Since using it he does not flake anymore like he used to. It smells really nice and a little goes a long way. The shape of the bottle is perfect fit for his hands. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Kaitlyn B.
Narrows, VA
My husband absolutely loves this product. It's the only shampoo he will use. He says it leaves his hair feeling clean with an awesome smell. It's also such a great price, and he says it can hang with the most expensive brands and beat them all.
Bri A.
Knoxville, TN
My husband loves this shampoo! He used to have a problem with dry scalp/dandruff. For men, hiding a flaky scalp is much more difficult. Not only did this product help clear up the issue, but it also made his hair much easier to style and manage!
Brandon H.
Radford, VA
I have really dry scalp and finding a shampoo that helps ease the dryness and get rid of my dandruff is a struggle but doves anti dandruff shampoo does the trick and it's fine to use it daily as well it keeps my scalp from drying out but it doesn't make my hair oily. I suggest this product for anyone looking for a daily anti dandruff shampoo.
Amy P.
Montclair, NJ
Um, I steal this shampoo from my husband and use it. It does have a strong "manly" smell but not once you wash it out. It works on dandruff- I can tell on the days when I don't use it and have flakes. I would recommend it and keep using it.
Gabrielle L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
My husband loved this shampoo. It got rid of his dandruff, while also making his hair soft without the harsh residue! It smelled nice and was not too pricey! Very effective and worked for all the right reasons! Very satisfied and would recommend for anyone. Much better than head and shoulders or any other dandruff shampoos he has tried.
Krista F.
Knoxville, TN
My husband has an extremely dry scalp. I couldn't find anything that was affordable and worked well until we tried this product. Within weeks he felt relief and we saw a difference. I love the smell of it too! Definitely highly recommend it.
kaylea C.
Theodore, AL
Opinions on this? Just got for the husband.
Katie S.
How does this compare to Head and Shoulders?
Ruben G.
Port Isabel, TX
Does it dry out your hair?
greidy p.
I would like to know if this product is good?
Diana C.
Danbury
Why does it smell so good ? I was waiting for so much to find to good five product and it's really helpful for my bf

Kohl's