BY DOVE #37 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Men’s shampoo helps prevent dandruff:

• Helps prevent flaking
  • Formulated with AD Zinc
  • Helps improve scalp health
  • Infused with caffeine
  • Helps keep hair healthy and strong

Looking for an anti-dandruff shampoo for men that helps eliminate dandruff? Dove Men+Care Anti Dandruff Shampoo helps improve the appearance of men’s hair, leaving it visibly healthy and strong.

Infused with caffeine and AD Zinc, Dove Men+Care Anti-Dandruff Shampoo helps strengthen hair by improving the scalp's health and preventing dandruff.

If you want to improve the way your hair looks and prevent flaking, try Dove Men+Care Anti Dandruff Shampoo. Add this men’s shampoo to your shower today to get visibly strong and healthier hair.

To use Dove Men+Care Anti Dandruff Shampoo, soak hair with water and squeeze a small amount of our men’s anti- dandruff shampoo into your hands. Apply to hair and gently massage it until it lathers. Leave it for a minute or two before rinsing thoroughly. Enjoy the reduced appearance of dandruff and celebrate visibly strong and healthier hair.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethiconol, Perfume, Zinc Pyrithione, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, TEA-Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Poloxamer 407, Laureth-23, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Polynaphthalenesulfonate, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Laureth-4, Caffeine, Methylisothiazolinone, PEG-4, Cellulose Gum, DMDM Hydantoin, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, PPG-9, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

• Why does it smell so good ? I was waiting for so much t...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to Head and Shoulders?2 Answers
  • Does it dry out your hair?2 Answers
  • "Smells great and makes my scalp and hair feel awesome!" in 1 review
  • "It always leaves his hair smelling good and no flakes." in 1 review
  • "This is what my husband uses, it actually smells pretty good for dandruff shampoo." in 1 review
  • "Love the way it smells , it works well with my hair when it comes to dandruff." in 1 review
Caralynn M.
Dayton, OH
This has really decreased my amount of dandruff. I used Pert for a while but I honestly think this works better. I massage it on my scalp and not on the ends of my hair. It gets really sudsy so you don't need a large amount. It does make my hair more coarse than other dandruff shampoos, but as long as you use a separate conditioner after it should be fine. Also I'm a girl and still use this product.
Lilly D.
Means, KY
After trying hard and shoulders, I convinced my husband to try this. Other than the smell he loved everything about it. It helped his dandruff, cleanse the hair.
alyssa m.
mission, TX
My husband loves this Dove Men 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner. Plus it has anti-dandruff elements, and during this time of year especially (getting colder) his dry scalp starts to act up. He says he loves the way it smells and leaves his hair nice and dandruff free. Will continue to purchase. 5 stars.
Wendy R.
Fresno, CA
My Fiance Can't Live Without This 2 In 1 Shampoo . This Is His To Go Shampoo. He Suffers From Dandruff A Lot. And Dove Men Worked So Great. It Smells Like A Great Colon . And You Only Need A Little To Cover Your Whole Entire Head. I Definitely Recommend This Product To All Men Who Suffer From Dandruff.
Sheila Q.
My Husband has extreme Dandruff and was at the end of his rope trying other Dandruff control hair products. I was at the store last week and I saw Dove had a Men's Anti-Dandruff Fortifying Shampoo. It smelled amazingly fresh and clean, not medicinal like some others. He tried it and after a few days his Dandruff was controlled. He is thrilled with this product!
Dylan B.
Newland, NC
This is one of my favorite products it really helps my dandruff I use it about every day and woukd tell all my friends and family to use it I all so like the way the bottle looks I like it better then most of the other products I use I would buy This every time I need new shampoo
Vince T.
Palatine
Smells good but not too strong. Since I've been using this with a separate conditioner, I've had zero dandruff or any dry patches. Whereas head and shoulder made my dandruff worse. This product seems to leave a bit of a dryness feeling to your hair which can be easily remedied by using conditioner. Great overall for what it was meant to do.
Elysse H.
San Jose, CA
My partner uses this shampoo. I like the smell, and it definitely helps with dandruff. The price is good for the amount. It lathers nicely. It makes his hair shiny and soft. Unfortunately my bottle doesn't say anything about sulfate free or humane testing. Still, I'd recommend the product.
Sookki K.
I bought this for my brother and he doesn't really struggle with dandruff so I cant say how it works for dandruff wise, but this shampoo did make it hair really soft and the smell is actually pretty pleasant for being something from the drugstore so I recommend it for your man or brother!
David T.
I really like this shampoo. It helped quickly with the dandruff and had a nice smell to it, better than head and shoulders. It's a little on the pricier side, like most dove products, but it is worth it. I would certainly purchase this product again as well as recommend it to others.
kaylea C.
Theodore, AL
Opinions on this? Just got for the husband.
Ruben G.
Port Isabel, TX
Does it dry out your hair?
Katie S.
How does this compare to Head and Shoulders?
Jose C.
Does this help with serious dandruff and thick hair?
Diana C.
Danbury
Why does it smell so good ? I was waiting for so much to find to good five product and it's really helpful for my bf

back