BY DOVE

Men’s shampoo helps prevent dandruff:

• Helps prevent flaking
  • Formulated with AD Zinc
  • Helps improve scalp health
  • Infused with caffeine
  • Helps keep hair healthy and strong

Looking for an anti-dandruff shampoo for men that helps eliminate dandruff? Dove Men+Care Anti Dandruff Shampoo helps improve the appearance of men’s hair, leaving it visibly healthy and strong.

Infused with caffeine and AD Zinc, Dove Men+Care Anti-Dandruff Shampoo helps strengthen hair by improving the scalp's health and preventing dandruff.

If you want to improve the way your hair looks and prevent flaking, try Dove Men+Care Anti Dandruff Shampoo. Add this men’s shampoo to your shower today to get visibly strong and healthier hair.

To use Dove Men+Care Anti Dandruff Shampoo, soak hair with water and squeeze a small amount of our men’s anti- dandruff shampoo into your hands. Apply to hair and gently massage it until it lathers. Leave it for a minute or two before rinsing thoroughly. Enjoy the reduced appearance of dandruff and celebrate visibly strong and healthier hair.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethiconol, Perfume, Zinc Pyrithione, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, TEA-Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Poloxamer 407, Laureth-23, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Polynaphthalenesulfonate, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Laureth-4, Caffeine, Methylisothiazolinone, PEG-4, Cellulose Gum, DMDM Hydantoin, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, PPG-9, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

• Why does it smell so good ? I was waiting for so much t...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to Head and Shoulders?2 Answers
  • Does it dry out your hair?2 Answers
  • "Smells great and makes my scalp and hair feel awesome!" in 1 review
  • "It always leaves his hair smelling good and no flakes." in 1 review
  • "This is what my husband uses, it actually smells pretty good for dandruff shampoo." in 1 review
  • "Love the way it smells , it works well with my hair when it comes to dandruff." in 1 review
Noemi M.
Love the way it smells , it works well with my hair when it comes to dandruff.
Kd B.
This works great for my boy and husband. Finally got them out of my shampoos!
Yaimee O.
This is a great product for men. I bought it for my husband and he loves it!
Tara H.
St Catherine, ON
My boyfriend uses this shampoo I love the smell. I find myself smelling his hair ( I like aroma therepy lol ) .. and he also tells me that this is the only shampoo that eliminates dandruff and leaves his hair smelling and feeling nice and non greasy.. he has found himself looking for many different kind of brands for dandruff and alot had dried his scalp out.
Jessica C.
Maxville, ON
I picked this up for this first time this year because I've always found Head snd Shoulders always made my hair too oily. HOILY GRAIL ALERT!!! this stuff is awesome for us oily haired girls! helped with my dandruff, soothed my scalp and makes my hair super freaking shinny!! Love this stuff and I think if you're reading this TRY THIS OUT 💁🏽
Nefeli T.
Kitchener, ON
I really like this. my hubby uses it all the time and he really likes it. it smells really nice anmd fresh, manly but not too musky and it actually helps with the itchy feeling. pretty great compared to other products
Jessica A.
Pitt Meadows
My husband and I have bee. Using this shampoo die the past year and we both love it. I made the switch from head and shoulders and find it leaves my hair feeling a lot cleaner.
Candice J.
St. Catharines
My husband loves this shampoo! It has done well in controlling his dandruff and scalp itch. The fact that it smells 100 times better than head and shoulders is a big bonus.
Xenia L.
My husband has used this shampoo and was delighted. I like it because it leaves very loose and voluminous hair, he gives shine to the hair. cleans very well the scalp. has good smell , definitely if you would buy
Michael L.
Makes my hair nice and shiny and soft. has a great scent. i do not find that it has done anything for my dandruff though. I will buy another dove mens shampoo thouhg as i do enjoy the clean and scent
Jose C.
Does this help with serious dandruff and thick hair?

Kohl's