BY DOVE

Men’s shampoo helps prevent dandruff:

• Helps prevent flaking
  • Formulated with AD Zinc
  • Helps improve scalp health
  • Infused with caffeine
  • Helps keep hair healthy and strong

Looking for an anti-dandruff shampoo for men that helps eliminate dandruff? Dove Men+Care Anti Dandruff Shampoo helps improve the appearance of men’s hair, leaving it visibly healthy and strong.

Infused with caffeine and AD Zinc, Dove Men+Care Anti-Dandruff Shampoo helps strengthen hair by improving the scalp's health and preventing dandruff.

If you want to improve the way your hair looks and prevent flaking, try Dove Men+Care Anti Dandruff Shampoo. Add this men’s shampoo to your shower today to get visibly strong and healthier hair.

To use Dove Men+Care Anti Dandruff Shampoo, soak hair with water and squeeze a small amount of our men’s anti- dandruff shampoo into your hands. Apply to hair and gently massage it until it lathers. Leave it for a minute or two before rinsing thoroughly. Enjoy the reduced appearance of dandruff and celebrate visibly strong and healthier hair.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethiconol, Perfume, Zinc Pyrithione, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, TEA-Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Poloxamer 407, Laureth-23, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Polynaphthalenesulfonate, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Laureth-4, Caffeine, Methylisothiazolinone, PEG-4, Cellulose Gum, DMDM Hydantoin, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, PPG-9, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

• Why does it smell so good ? I was waiting for so much t...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to Head and Shoulders?2 Answers
  • Does it dry out your hair?2 Answers
  • "Smells great and makes my scalp and hair feel awesome!" in 1 review
  • "It always leaves his hair smelling good and no flakes." in 1 review
  • "This is what my husband uses, it actually smells pretty good for dandruff shampoo." in 1 review
  • "Love the way it smells , it works well with my hair when it comes to dandruff." in 1 review
Johnathan B.
Tucson, AZ
Give it a try! Got dandruff? Get this product! Noticeable difference in about two days.
Cristina a.
La puente, Ca
The men in my family use these shampoo and it smells good for men I would recommend it
Katie G.
Love this product. My husbands hair is so soft abf he doesn't have any more dandruff!!!
Ethan D.
Palatine, IL
Really stopped my dandruff it was great ! Would definitely use again its super great
Amber T.
My husband uses this product. It always leaves his hair smelling good and no flakes.
Angie B.
Mcminnville, OR
Use this one to two times a week, gentle on my color but helps with my itchy scalp.
Trever B.
Georgetown, TX
Love the dandruff control on my scalp. Helps allot because I have a very dry scalp.
Amber S.
El Paso , TX
I bought my boyfriend this product and it worked really well and it smells great
Chris C.
Buffalo, NY
I
I've this two in one shampoo and conditioner it is amazing and it smells great
Jenny B.
Middleton, TN
I buy this for my husband. It smells great and has a great price!! He loves it.
kaylea C.
Theodore, AL
Opinions on this? Just got for the husband.
Katie S.
How does this compare to Head and Shoulders?
Ruben G.
Port Isabel, TX
Does it dry out your hair?
greidy p.
I would like to know if this product is good?
Diana C.
Danbury
Why does it smell so good ? I was waiting for so much to find to good five product and it's really helpful for my bf

Kohl's