BY DOVE #40 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Men’s shampoo helps prevent dandruff:

• Helps prevent flaking
  • Formulated with AD Zinc
  • Helps improve scalp health
  • Infused with caffeine
  • Helps keep hair healthy and strong

Looking for an anti-dandruff shampoo for men that helps eliminate dandruff? Dove Men+Care Anti Dandruff Shampoo helps improve the appearance of men’s hair, leaving it visibly healthy and strong.

Infused with caffeine and AD Zinc, Dove Men+Care Anti-Dandruff Shampoo helps strengthen hair by improving the scalp's health and preventing dandruff.

If you want to improve the way your hair looks and prevent flaking, try Dove Men+Care Anti Dandruff Shampoo. Add this men’s shampoo to your shower today to get visibly strong and healthier hair.

To use Dove Men+Care Anti Dandruff Shampoo, soak hair with water and squeeze a small amount of our men’s anti- dandruff shampoo into your hands. Apply to hair and gently massage it until it lathers. Leave it for a minute or two before rinsing thoroughly. Enjoy the reduced appearance of dandruff and celebrate visibly strong and healthier hair.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethiconol, Perfume, Zinc Pyrithione, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, TEA-Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Poloxamer 407, Laureth-23, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Polynaphthalenesulfonate, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Laureth-4, Caffeine, Methylisothiazolinone, PEG-4, Cellulose Gum, DMDM Hydantoin, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, PPG-9, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

• Why does it smell so good ? I was waiting for so much t...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to Head and Shoulders?2 Answers
  • Does it dry out your hair?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Smells great and makes my scalp and hair feel awesome!" in 1 review
  • "It always leaves his hair smelling good and no flakes." in 1 review
  • "This is what my husband uses, it actually smells pretty good for dandruff shampoo." in 1 review
  • "Love the way it smells , it works well with my hair when it comes to dandruff." in 1 review
Alexis T.
This is my husbands favorite shampoo. He likes the way it smells and it also help fight dandruff!
Sharon C.
I like the way my son smells after using dove for men body wash! Fresh, clean and lightly scented
Tollinda S.
Piketon, OH
My husband uses the dove and he absolutely loves it! He won't use anything else other than this!
Aj P.
Cedar Falls, IA
I started using this shampoo about 2 weeks ago and am now completely dandruff free. Thanks dove!
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
This smells amazing but my fiance doesn't thibknit works for dry skin. Still cleans nice though.
Bethany H.
Castro Valley, CA
My son uses this shampoo conditioner combo and loves it. Works well and smells nice and clean.
Rudy R.
Douglas, AZ
I think this got rid of most of the dandruff in my hair no itcy scalp after use which is good
Jonathon B.
Carleton, MI
Love the scent, and feel. This makes my hair feel extra soft and my wife loves how it feels!
Jenny B.
Canyon, TX
My husband loves this. It also has a great smell to it. I highly recommend this to all men.
Isabel V.
Covina, CA
It's an amazing product. My boyfriends favorite shampoo. It smells great and it last long.
kaylea C.
Theodore, AL
Opinions on this? Just got for the husband.
Ruben G.
Port Isabel, TX
Does it dry out your hair?
Katie S.
How does this compare to Head and Shoulders?
Jose C.
Does this help with serious dandruff and thick hair?
Diana C.
Danbury
Why does it smell so good ? I was waiting for so much to find to good five product and it's really helpful for my bf