BY DOVE #58 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Men’s shampoo helps prevent dandruff:

• Helps prevent flaking
  • Formulated with AD Zinc
  • Helps improve scalp health
  • Infused with caffeine
  • Helps keep hair healthy and strong

Looking for an anti-dandruff shampoo for men that helps eliminate dandruff? Dove Men+Care Anti Dandruff Shampoo helps improve the appearance of men’s hair, leaving it visibly healthy and strong.

Infused with caffeine and AD Zinc, Dove Men+Care Anti-Dandruff Shampoo helps strengthen hair by improving the scalp's health and preventing dandruff.

If you want to improve the way your hair looks and prevent flaking, try Dove Men+Care Anti Dandruff Shampoo. Add this men’s shampoo to your shower today to get visibly strong and healthier hair.

To use Dove Men+Care Anti Dandruff Shampoo, soak hair with water and squeeze a small amount of our men’s anti- dandruff shampoo into your hands. Apply to hair and gently massage it until it lathers. Leave it for a minute or two before rinsing thoroughly. Enjoy the reduced appearance of dandruff and celebrate visibly strong and healthier hair.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethiconol, Perfume, Zinc Pyrithione, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, TEA-Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Poloxamer 407, Laureth-23, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Polynaphthalenesulfonate, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Laureth-4, Caffeine, Methylisothiazolinone, PEG-4, Cellulose Gum, DMDM Hydantoin, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, PPG-9, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

• Why does it smell so good ? I was waiting for so much t...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to Head and Shoulders?2 Answers
  • Does it dry out your hair?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Smells great and makes my scalp and hair feel awesome!" in 1 review
  • "It always leaves his hair smelling good and no flakes." in 1 review
  • "This is what my husband uses, it actually smells pretty good for dandruff shampoo." in 1 review
  • "Love the way it smells , it works well with my hair when it comes to dandruff." in 1 review
Ever C.
Los Angeles, CA
I have been using this for maybe 3 months and it only takes the itch away but the dandruff doesn't go away
Brandy G.
Dallas, Tx
My boyfriend loves this product he's not much of an announcer but he keeps buying it so I know he likes lol
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
Once in a blue moon I get dandruff and always keep this product on hand. It cleans dandruff up in no time!
Heather B.
Gilboa, NY
My dad buys it and I tend to use it over my own shampoo intentionally. Works really well for my dry scalp.
Kaitlin H.
Bolingbrook, IL
This is the shampoo my fiancé uses and I use I too. Smells great and makes my scalp and hair feel awesome!
Shantell H.
Columbus , OH
I absolutely love when my boyfriend showers in this! It leaves his skin so soft and the smell is amazing!
Andres B.
Hampton Bays, NY
It's the best thing ever is all in one I even used in my body and u can get everything out of the bottle
Brandon C.
Henderson, NY
I personally love this brand. My girlfriend loves the smell and it leaves my hair feeling full and clean.
Lily Z.
My husband received a kit of these for Christmas and I love how it smells. Works well with his wavy hair
Ale B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My husband. Loves this shampoo says it helps with dandruff and he likes the man smell of it! Super fresh!
kaylea C.
Theodore, AL
Opinions on this? Just got for the husband.
Ruben G.
Port Isabel, TX
Does it dry out your hair?
Katie S.
How does this compare to Head and Shoulders?
Jose C.
Does this help with serious dandruff and thick hair?
Diana C.
Danbury
Why does it smell so good ? I was waiting for so much to find to good five product and it's really helpful for my bf