BY DOVE #37 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Men’s shampoo helps prevent dandruff:

• Helps prevent flaking
  • Formulated with AD Zinc
  • Helps improve scalp health
  • Infused with caffeine
  • Helps keep hair healthy and strong

Looking for an anti-dandruff shampoo for men that helps eliminate dandruff? Dove Men+Care Anti Dandruff Shampoo helps improve the appearance of men’s hair, leaving it visibly healthy and strong.

Infused with caffeine and AD Zinc, Dove Men+Care Anti-Dandruff Shampoo helps strengthen hair by improving the scalp's health and preventing dandruff.

If you want to improve the way your hair looks and prevent flaking, try Dove Men+Care Anti Dandruff Shampoo. Add this men’s shampoo to your shower today to get visibly strong and healthier hair.

To use Dove Men+Care Anti Dandruff Shampoo, soak hair with water and squeeze a small amount of our men’s anti- dandruff shampoo into your hands. Apply to hair and gently massage it until it lathers. Leave it for a minute or two before rinsing thoroughly. Enjoy the reduced appearance of dandruff and celebrate visibly strong and healthier hair.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethiconol, Perfume, Zinc Pyrithione, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, TEA-Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Poloxamer 407, Laureth-23, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Polynaphthalenesulfonate, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Laureth-4, Caffeine, Methylisothiazolinone, PEG-4, Cellulose Gum, DMDM Hydantoin, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, PPG-9, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

• Why does it smell so good ? I was waiting for so much t...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to Head and Shoulders?2 Answers
  • Does it dry out your hair?2 Answers
  • "Smells great and makes my scalp and hair feel awesome!" in 1 review
  • "It always leaves his hair smelling good and no flakes." in 1 review
  • "This is what my husband uses, it actually smells pretty good for dandruff shampoo." in 1 review
  • "Love the way it smells , it works well with my hair when it comes to dandruff." in 1 review
Nicole Z.
My boyfriend uses this shampoo all the time! It leaves his hair smelling really nice and also makes it really soft and smooth! I’m a woman and I have used it when I didn’t have my shampoo and it actually left my hair really soft for a 2+1 more than some of my shampoos and conditioners for women!
Devonte A.
Cleveland, OH
I bought these when I ran out of Head & Shoulders it’s been really good can’t remember the last time I had itchy hair since I started using this product I only bought it cause it was $5 and on Clarence at the local Family Dollar glad I spent the extra money
ibrahim a.
Friendswood, TX
This is by far my shampoo of choice. I've tried other variants of Dove Men + Care shampoo, but I always come back to this one. It seems to be the only one with added conditioner, and I really like to have my hair both clean and soft. They do add menthol in the ingredients, but I've never had any issues with irritation unless it runs into my eye. You just have to be careful and not let soap run into your eyes, because regardless of the soap, it'll cause irritation. More so with this because it has menthol. If you are careful though, let the menthol soothe your scalp. I like the cold feeling it gets, and it lasts for a little while after you get out of the shower. It also makes my hair really soft and the fragrance is nothing overpowering. I'd say it's just right.

I highly recommend this if you're a fan of Dove.
Stacy Y.
So I had bought this for my boyfriend so he could wash his hair. But I ended up running out of shampoo and using this. This is probably the best shampoo I've ever used. Most shampoos leave my hair oily even after washing it! And this one actually makes my hair feel clean and super soft! And it even gets rid of my dandruff! I loved it so much and I keep buying it for myself.
Maria  G.
Kerman, CA
I have actually used this product when I ran out of my shampoo and used my fiances. It left my hair really soft and clean I was afraid it would become dry but it did not . I was very pleasantly surprised good smell, left my hair silky and shiny.
Mindy T.
I buy this for my son and boyfriend. It smells great isn't to pricey and works great. It's nice to have a 2 in 1 bottle! I have no issues and will continue to purchase this product.
Tamara E.
Conover, NC
Dove Men+Care Anti-Dandruff Fortifying 2-In-1 Shampoo And Conditioner works great compared to similar products. Great scent and lasts forever. Great for my sons itchy scalp. Will continue to purchase this product
Brenda N.
Clatskanie, OR
Dear men, how's your scalp? So much dander the lice must wear knee high snow boots to get around? Well things are about to change! If you're brave enough to take the leap, Dove Men+Care anti dandruff fortifying shampoo is the one for the job. With rich nutrients and dandruff banishing ingredients the snow drifts will blow away and leave your scalp clean and fresh. Your hair will become silky and glossy and perfect strangers will find it more than difficult to resist running their fingers through your locks!
Jasmine B.
Casa Grande, AZ
This product is amazing. It's the only hair care my husband buys. It really does help with dandruff and it smells amazing. We would definitely recommend to others.
Emily N.
Alexandria, VA
My husband uses this. He loves it. He's a firefighter who doesn't have a lot of time to mess around with multiple products when he is at work showering. He just asked me to get more of this last week! He loves this because it smells good and leaves his hair really soft and clean and he doesn't feel like it dries his skin out. He also said he loves how the bottle is designed. It doesn't leak in his duffel bag.
kaylea C.
Theodore, AL
Opinions on this? Just got for the husband.
Ruben G.
Port Isabel, TX
Does it dry out your hair?
Katie S.
How does this compare to Head and Shoulders?
Jose C.
Does this help with serious dandruff and thick hair?
Diana C.
Danbury
Why does it smell so good ? I was waiting for so much to find to good five product and it's really helpful for my bf

back