Dove Men+Care Active Clean Dual Sided Shower Tool uploaded by Monica M.Dove Men+Care Active Clean Dual Sided Shower Tool uploaded by Richelle C.

BY DOVE #15 in Sponges & Loofahs

Two levels of scrubbing power give an even deeper clean, for healthier, stronger feeling skin.

• Two levels of scrubbing power
  • Build the perfect amount of lather
  • Exfoliates skin
  • Easy to grip and hang
  • For best results, use with a Dove Men+Care body wash
  • Replace every 4-6 weeks

Ensure a deeper clean during every shower with Dove Men+Care Active Clean Dual Sided Shower Tool. The best exfoliator allows different levels of power. With a mesh side to build up a thick cleansing lather and a scrub side to exfoliate, the Dove Men+Care shower tool delivers just that. It provides a strong scrubbing action unachievable with just hands.

A powerful body exfoliator, this men’s shower tool works with body wash for impressive results. With effective scrubbing power and ergonomic hold, this body exfoliator tool makes achieving a deeper clean efficient and simple.

Jordan M.
Orlando, FL
Awesome product. The dual side is super convenient and doesn’t leave any scratches or scrapes like many other exfoliating tools. Gentle a great word to describe it. Definitely would recommend it to other active guys like myself who like to make sure they’ve got all the sweat off from the day.
Efren L.
Duarte
Great tool or sponge you could have and own I play baseball and work out doors all the time some having something that could remove all the dirt is a plus to have and the dove sponge does the job.
jyun3214 Y.
Los Angeles , CA
For what it costs and what it does I did not really think this was worth buying. My husband has a lot of back acne and I thought that this would help but I have better sponges actually help clear his back acne. I do not think I would recommend this tool as there are better ones out there.
Tamara F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Dove Men+Care Shower Tool, Dual Sided (Pack of 4) more...
My husband loves this thing. I purchased it at Walmart. It has a gentle and rough side. He’s not too keen on the scent so he uses AXE Shower Gel Apollo. He uses it every night without fail. I would definitely recommend. My hubby has a very rough job but this makes his skin super smooth and soft.
Olga Liliana c.
New Jersey
Mi esposo lo usa yo ya estaba cansada de comprar un sin fin de esponjas que no duraban nada y gastaba mucho tratando diferentes esponjas hasta que la compre por curiosidad y resulto la que se usa definitivamente
Jesus B.
I wouldn't suggest this product, I bought it once and it actually just felt like they glued a piece of carpet on this, feels very uncomfortable and it doesn't feel like it cleans very much, it almost feels like you're getting carpet burn.
Anthony O.
Atherton, CA
The best product I ever purchased... I really do enjoy scrubbing through all the scum and buildup that ends up on my body from these long hard work days. Makes the cleaning experience just swell! 10/10 would buy
Brianna W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Dove Men+Care Shower Tool, Dual Sided (Pack of 4) more...
My boyfriend tried this but didn't really love it. It was useful in the sense that it had the scrub option with the sponge but you can get that with the soap form them and a washcloth and probably waste less product
Taylor J.
Lorena, TX
I don't use this product but my boyfriend does. He loves the entire dove line for men it is the only thing he will use and I love that because it lasts awhile for the price I pay and the smell is an added benefit.
Taylor A.
Bloomington, IN
My boyfriend uses this loofa and raves about it. It has 2 sides so that you can get the scrub you desire. This is a long lasting product and it works great. It is available at most major retailers. Worth the buy.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Have you used this before ladies?
Claire W.
Callahan, FL
Does Walmart carry this
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does it work? Is it to rough on the skin?? I don't want to bleed