BY DOVE MEN

For Deeply Clean Hair & Refreshment Man-Proof Your Hair. With Fortifying Caffeine & Menthol. Removes Grease & Revitalises. For Healthy Looking Hair Full of Strength & Resilience Smokey BBQs.  Muddy pitches.  A hot day.  Men relax their way.  Fresh Clean helps hair recover from all that action.  It has menthol to refresh while it washes away dirt and grease.  Your hair will be ready for more chilling out. . see more...

• Does this leave your hair dry feeling and looking? I have had thi...1 Answers
  • Does this product dry out a man's head? Id hate for him to use th...4 Answers
  • Does anyone else find their husband smelling irresistible after ...3 Answers
Dove Men+Care 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner Fresh Clean
  • "Bought this for my boyfriend he loves it smells great work great and is affordable " in 2 reviews
  • "It has a nice smell and little bit of a tingle on your scalp." in 1 review
  • "Can also be used as a body wash in a pinch without doing too much damage to your skin!" in 1 review
  • "My boyfriend uses this, I think it smells really good and has a nice texture." in 1 review
  • "Makes his hair smell and feel great!" in 1 review
Ame W.
My husband is a pretty picky guy. So when I bought Dove Men's Shampoo + Conditioner for him, he swore he was going to hate it, because it wasn't he normally used. It took a while, but I finally convinced him to use it, and he loved it. It smells great, rinses out well without leaving slippery residue, and he loved how nice his hair felt afterwards. Best of all, it's got a great price for the quality! Will definitely buy again.
Shannon V.
I started using this after my husband decided it wasn't right for him. He has a dry scalp and it wasn't helping to stop his flakes like a different variety of Dove for Men does. I don't have scalp issues and it works just fine for me. I do use a conditioner after using this as a shampoo only. I do not notice that it leaves a scent.
Sam W.
Normal, IL
Love this shampoo. Use it twice per day. It's especially great in the mornings. Really gives you a jump start to your day and wakes you up even those Monday mornings after what felt like too short of a weekend. I will probably never use another brand of shampoo besides this one.
Zachary R.
Gilbert, AZ
I practically live in this stuff. Every morning I wash my hair with this shampoo & every night I wash my hair with this shampoo. Why might I do this you ask?! Because once I get out of the shower... I feel like it's a new chapter & I'm in control. Dove Men - it's what you need.
Megan N.
I bought this Dove shampoo + conditioner for my husband last time I was at Walmart and he loves it! He says it makes his hair eel great and it isn't getting greasy as fast as it was with his old shampoo + conditioner. We both also love the way it smells. Definitely a great buy!
Shnella B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend uses this and he swears by it he loves that he can just wash his hair and go with this. He doesn't like spending a lot of time on his hair lol. He keeps his hair short but it does get dry so he uses this and it moisturizes his hair definitely would recommend
Hannah N.
Somerset, KY
I've always had trouble with my boyfriends hair. He work in a indoor saw mill and it draws all the moister out of his hair. Compared to store brands it blows it out of the water. It's defiantly better. I find myself buying it again and again and will continue to buy it.
Rachel H.
Columbia, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Affordable price. Good quality. Love the smell! Easy and quick to use with the 2-in-1 feature. Makes my boyfriend's hair clean, shiny and smelling great! Goes on sale occasionally. Plenty of coupons available in newspapers. Also cheaper in bulk at BJs wholesale club. 👌🏽
Kelsey D.
Paris, OH
This stuff smells amazing and my husband loves it! I am a big scent gal and when my hubby uses this stuff I love it!! You can find it at any department store in the hair product isle! I would highly recommend it! I am satisfied with this product and so is my husband!
Tara D.
Cumming, GA
I loved this product! I got it for my husband and it was reasonably priced, plus I had coupons making it even better. The smell was nice and clean while being subtle enough not to drive him crazy. Left his hair clean and shiny without any issues of greasiness.
Nickie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product dry out a man's head? Id hate for him to use the product and it irritates his scalp.
Stephanie A.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Does anyone else find their husband smelling irresistible after using this product?
Alaina C.
Fredonia, NY
Does this leave your hair dry feeling and looking? I have had this problem in the past with 2-1. Does it moisturize your hair? Does it leave it greasy?