BY DOVE MEN #60 in Bar Soap

Dove Men Extra Fresh Bar Soap - Pack of 6 4 oz bars 1/4 moisturizing cream that's clinically proven to fight skin dryness Dermatologist recommended see more...

Reviews (1933)
Monika B.
Cape May Ch, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this soap. I like how manly it smells (I’m a man) and how cheap it is!! It doesn’t leave my skin dry or chapped feeling. The moisture actually locks in and lasts a while. I’d definitely recommend this.
Amy G.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have always used dove soap ever since I can remember and when my Hubby and I got together he was using some ordinary soap that was for men that was terribly drying so when I noticed they had men stuff I bought it for him and he has never went back, got him hooked lol. He loves it and I have ran out of soap before and had to use this and it was just as good as mine just a different smell.
María A.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I don't use it but my husband does. He has pretty sensitive skin and struggle for a couple of months of itching after every bath. Since I've been using Dove for years I suggested him to try and change his regular bath soap (gel and bar) for a Dove one. He has been using this bar soap for about two years now and he absolutely loves it! No more itching! His skin is way healthier (no dry patches)! Plus he loves the scent because he doesn't use perfume on regular basis he just likes to put some deodorant and let the soap scent do the rest! He loves it!
Miguel Alberto R.
Elizabeth, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
Love the Dove Men's extra fresh! Make me smell clean and fresh. The odor of the soap is long lasting and the little 'crystals' scrub as well as clean my skin, even better it's the body wash. I would defiantly buy it again the only thing is while using it I defiantly have to put on some body lotion it sometimes left my skin a little dry.
Alyx T.
Long lasting is the scent. I know this is labeled as a men's bar soap, but this woman uses it too. And oh how I love this product! I purchased this on Amazon thru their Subscribe and Save program. If you like smelling like an attractive guy is always near you, I'd recommend this soap to ladies and gentlemen alike.
Krystal B.
Coventry, RI
I buy this for my husband and he likes this brand better than other soaps geared towards men. I don't use it myself, but he loves the way it lathers and smells. It does leave him with a nice, crisp scent after a shower so I can't complain! Dove products are a little more expensive than other bar soaps, but they tend to be better for skin, so I think it's worth it.
Gary W.
Guttenberg, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
Wow! This is most definitely a 'man's fragrance and a man's cleansing bar'! It has a little grit to it to wash off that working man's everyday grime,but smells great,lathers up great,and leaves your skin feeling great! That is sort of the point,right? The only minor issue is that it will require a few moments of rinsing to get the filmy residue washed away. I'll take that minor annoyance anytime. Definitely worth the money spent!
Jason W.
West Columbia, SC
amazing smelling soap that works very well, cleans well, I bought Dove Men's Bar Extra Fresh at walmart, not too harsh but would not call it gentle, lasted a long time, I plan to buy this again in the near future and I would recommend this soap because it works so well.
Mallorie V.
Snohomish, WA
My husband swears by these soap bars. They leave his skin clean, smelling amazing, and shockingly soft. He used to steal my dove beauty bars so I got him these from Target one day. He has been hooked on them since the first try. I like that they leave a nice subtle scent that seems to last for hours, but isn't overpowering or too much. The price is decent and you can often find them on sale.
Stefanie K.
My husband uses this soap. I just love the way it makes him smell! He really loves that it makes his skin feel softer with out all the yucky feeling of lotions. Even though this soap has the moisturizers it still lathers up really nicely and gives a good clean feeling!
christina m.
Shoreline, WA
If I am a woman will it be crazy for me to use a man's body soap
Kelli D.
Wellness Guru Expert
Do any men prefer bar soap over body wash
Bryan M.
Clinton, MO
Is this product worth it? I use the liquid and was wondering if was comparable it. Thanks for the help!
Heath C.
I use zest and the smell is great! I have always wondered about this soap, does it leave u dry and itchy sometimes?? If not i think its time for a change! Lol
Regina H.
Itta Bena, MS
Is Dove Men's as good as Dove's Women's?