BY DOVE MEN

Containing an advanced formula designed for men's skin to lock in moisture without feeling greasy. Protect your face from sun damage with broad-spectrum SPF 15 and help keep your skin looking healthy. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kristin P.
Kristin P.
Jacksonville, FL
Dove Shampoo is a shampoo I have used for months now, It is a neutral scent - meaning I found it from my boyfriend yet I have continued to purchase it. The scent I use is the normal / original shampoo scent ... it is a mix between a calm fresh and maybe a hint of fruit smell ... it is hard to describe the smell but it is definitely a clean sweet scent and the product itself is amazing. The shampoo is in the shower now and will continue to be in my shower. THANK YOU DOVE. (P.S. the conditioner it amazing as well - it just does not smell as strongly)
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Pekin, IL
My husband suffers from dry, flaky, and red skin. This is a big problem after he shaves! Dove Men + Care Face Lotion (Hydrate) has been a life saver and a skin saver! It smells manly (with just a bit of yummy for the ladies to adore) and leaves your skin feeling baby soft (but manly enough!) The price is right for Dove Men + Care Face Lotion (Hydrate)!
Karla L.
Karla L.
LAS VEGAS, NV
Me encanta los perfumes de este lugar siempre tienen buenos productos Me encanta los perfumes de este lugar siempre tienen buenos productos Me encanta los perfumes de este lugar siempre tienen buenos productos Me encanta los perfumes de este lugar siempre tienen buenos productos Me encanta los perfumes de este lugar siempre tienen buenos productos
Linda R.
Linda R.
i bought this for my husband to use. i love the smell on him and the way it feels. it leave a very manly smell and it seems to moisture his skin really well and soft to the touch. usually by morning the smell had disappear but his skin still feels soft. i won't mind buying this product again.
Joseph R.
Joseph R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this one. Dove always gives me a great shine and keeps my skin supple and hydrated. Pros ? It's hydrating and light on the skin. The smell is ok but it's not overwhelming. I bought this at Walgreens on sale for $9. I totally recommend it for those with dry skin problems.
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
I'm not a man so I can't speak first hand, but my boyfriend loves it. It is very affordable and is worth the money he uses it every morning and sometimes before bed. He doesn't think it has a smell, but it smells pretty decent to me. We will most likely buy this product again.
Cami O.
Cami O.
Orlando, FL
My husband uses Dove Men + Care Face Lotion and he loves it! It is especially useful in the winter when his face gets dry. He probably uses it a couple times a week. It is a great price for the excellent value of the product and we will certainly be purchasing it again!
Mook A.
Mook A.
New York
My BF used this for a little while but didn't find it the best fit for his skin unfortunately. His skin is dry and he usually needs shea butter products to keep them in check. But we think this would be great for someone with normal skin type and not extra dry!
lord j.
lord j.
I have used dove soup for nearly 4 years it is amazing over all if you have a order problem then that would be one of the best soaps to buy you can finf it in any local drug store or discount store have such a great smell i would honestly use it on my kids
My dad always buy this soap and I think it's amazing because he buy the every month, I think the price it's okay and It's easy to find it because he buy on the supermarket, smell good (If you like men smells) and I think it's good for the body
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Louisville, KY
My boyfriend has patches of dry skin, especially around his mouth and nose. I need something easy and not too greasy for him to try. Thoughts?
Bridgeport, CT
This product seems to address all my issues, is it worth the purchase?
Bridgeport, CT
Does this actually work?
this lotion leaves skin a little oily?