BY DOVE #13 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

About This Product

• 48-hour Odor Protection To Soothe And Condition Skin

• ¼ Moisturizer Technology

• Invigorating, Refreshing Scent

When You’re On The Go All The Time, You Need A Long-lasting Deodorant For Men That Can Keep Up With Your Busy Schedule. Odor From Sweat Can Be A Problem If You Are Always On The Move, But, Thankfully, It’s One That’s Easy To Fight.
If You Want The Feeling Of Long-lasting Freshness, Reach For Dove Men+care Extra Fresh Deodorant Stick. Designed To Deliver Up To 48 Hours Of Odor Protection, This Men’s Dove Deodorant Has An Invigorating, Refreshing Scent So You’ll Feel Fresh Throughout The Day.
Dove Men+care Goes Beyond Just Providing Powerful Odor Protection. This Men’s Stick Deodorant Contains ¼ Moisturizer Technology And Is 100% Alcohol(Ethanol) Free. In Short, It’s Tough On Sweat, Not On Skin.
If You’re Looking For A Strong Men’s Deodorant That Provides Total Skin Comfort, Dove Men+care Extra Fresh Deodorant Stick Is For You. Combining ¼ Moisturizer Technology With 48-hour Protection, You’ll Feel Fresh And Comfortable All Day Long

Active Aluminum Chlorohydrate (20.2%). Inactive Butane, Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isobutane, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Fragrance, Helianthus Annuss Seed Oil, Disteardimonium Hectorite, C12-15 Alkyl Benxoate, Propane, Bht, Octyldodecanol, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethiconol, Tocopheryl Acetate
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Dove Men + Care Extra Fresh Deodorant
  • "I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good trustworthy deordorant." in 1 review
  • "They smell great and work well." in 1 review
Shivani P.
These deodorants are male and female friendly!!! They smell great but not overly strong either while still making sure you don't smell.

My favorite thing about them is that SOME of these (read the ingredients) DO NOT HAVE ALUMINUM INSIDE! That's why you may not feel so sticky and your skin may not be discolored or something. Such a great alternative to regular deodorants that still works!
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My boyfriend loves all of these! They’re so refreshing and leave your armpits feeling soft and clean like you just showered. These are way better than others he’s tried. He also hasn’t complained about feeling sticky by the end of the day. So it’s a win! We will definitely repurchase.
Morgan R.
Mason City, IA
These products are absolutely amazing for the facts that they feel light on your skin and not like a mask. They do not leave you feeling sticky and are not overly scented like many other men's deodorants. My boyfriend loves these and I will always purchase these for him. They smell so clean and fresh and are light feeling. The packs are cheaply priced for such great quality! I would highly recommend these products to anyone interested.
Kalea W.
Portsmouth Ohio
It work just as good as woman's dove deodorant. Must try. Men sweat more so I'm sure that why it works so good it's not expensive u can but at local Wal-Mart or drugstore. You have to buy it to see what I'm talking about yes. I WOULD DEFINITELY BUT AGAIN....
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Okay, so I bought this for my boyfriend to test out, and the review from a guy is that "it did its job." hahaha. I actually tried it to see what it feels like, and honestly, it's something I might would even wear. I mean yeah it's got Dude Bro scent but in a pinch, this would work. Especially since it's moisturizing.
Brenda S.
Colonial Heights
bought this for my husband as a set with body wash.  Smells so good and keeps him smelling fresh and clean all day and night!  Does not leave any residue and is so worth the price.  I've started buying different fragrances for my older boys. No more stinky boy smell in my house! lol
Sarah F.
Watertown, NY
Boyfriend really likes this product. It smells nice. The value is good. Easy to use. Will definitely purchase for our household again. Uses daily. Can find at almost any store. I really like the smell of this one
Jewels G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Okay so on the fence with this one. My husband really likes this one. He loves the scent, the feel, and the longevity of it. He did used to purchase it until I told him to get something else because I truly don’t enjoy the scent of it either. So because of that, it only gets 3 stars. If he were rating it, it’ll probably get 4.
Gina H.
Westville
Used this for a few months. It smells great but I didn’t feel that it lasted throughout the day. Always felt the need to reapply. I never felt fully protected while wearing this. Wouldn’t recommend it for those who sweat a lot.
Cheyenne G.
Houston
This deodorant stay on all day ! Even on my toughest days at work with 12 hour shifts , I can honestly say it doesn’t stain your clothes and it’s really good for work and going out . I will be buying again
Mark K.
Orlando, FL
Does this really perform? I don't think of manly when I think of dove,lol.
Tonia Z.
Any one else's significant other had issues with even this causing irritation?
Cole V.
Waukee
Does this work well when performing an intense workout?
PEDRO K.
ATLANTA, GA
is the scent strong?
Nadine C.
Bridgeport, CT
Always thought dove products were for women, is this good for a man?