BY DOVE MEN #6 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Dove Men + Care Extra Fresh Deodorant: 48-hour protection Tough on sweat Non-irritant 3-oz tube of Dove Men's Deodorant

Dove Men + Care Extra Fresh Deodorant
  • "I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good trustworthy deordorant." in 1 review
  • "I tremendously sensitive skin especially in the armpit area – I can be sent into it irritating itchy rage in an instant." in 1 review
  • "They smell great and work well." in 1 review
Adrienne H.
Henderson , NV
As a female, I like to use this deodorant. I smell is alright (It just smells shower clean and not a strong fragrance too). I like to use this men's deodorant because of the size (one swipe and it covers my whole arm pit thoroughly), it provides more antiperspirant punch than a female clinical deodorant, and lastly, the price. Way more cost effective overall. I will continue to buy this regardless of the product saying "men+care).
Daniel R.
This deodorant smells nice, it comes as a powder stick instead of gel, which is a lot better for clothes when your underarms sweat. Glides on smoothly and wipes off easily, doesn't leave your underarms feeling gritty or oily. Lasts all day from the time I out it on in the morning, to the time I take a shower at night. This lasts all day including on days I do a lot of physical activity, truly an all day protection.
Charlotte I.
My husband has typically used axe deodorant. After I received a coupon for buy one get one free dove deodorant, I purchased my usual women stuff deodorant and the dove men + care extra fresh deodorant for my husband. After a day or two, he let me know that his under arm was feeling so smooth and not irritated in the least! He asked me to purchase this again for him! I surely will!
albert M.
Jamestown, NY
THIS!!! <3
Absolutely a must!!! dudes everywhere must get this. Using other brands i always ended up with a slight itch or a slight tingling feeling in my underarms (i have sensitive underams) well anyways, on the very first try i fell in love, literally no pain no itch no nothing, and the smell..OOOO the smell!!! the ladies definitely love. great product dove! keep it up!
Maxileide S.
Tulsa, OK
I like the smell and the freshness that this product leaves underarm . when I use the shampoo that product , of the feeling of bubbles bursting in the head. is tasty.
the smell it's great and refreshing, lasts long in the body.
It Could Be Written without label What is unisex, because often some CAN ONLY DO NOT try Because It Is Written That 's for Men .
Elly Q.
My husband loves, loves, loves!!! It he has never gone bavk for seconds on a deodorant and he just went twice for a bundle deal! If thay doesn't speak enough, well then let me just say it smells amazing. A light clean scent and yet sporty. He uses it once in the morning works 14 hr shifts as a mover and is completely satisfied!
Darlene H.
Los Angeles , CA
I bought this for my 11 year old son. He preferred the axe spray. After 2 days of using this he completely wanted every product of the Dive menplus care!even his father started using it. His father said that it made the skin and hair in his armpit softer and he then needed less antiperspirant. We definitely rebuy this product.
Misha N.
Estero , FL
My boyfriend uses this deodorant and its been his go to ever since his dad suggested it. Its not expensive at all and during the right time you can catch it on sale. My boyfriend loves that it has a masculant smell and doesn't lease residue. I love that it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin while im under him.
Mackenzie M.
Columbus, OH
This deodorant is the best! It's not irritating, it smells amazing (and it's not too manly of a smell, so I use it as well in a pinch) and it's yet to leave any white marks on any of my darker colored shirts. It seriously holds up to the test, my SO works hard and still smells good when he gets home from work.
Kara D.
My husband uses this everyday and swears by it, no sweating and keeps the BO away! Has a great scent and is very affordable, especially if you get the value pack :) my husband buys this all the time and is the only thing he will use, I won't lie I have used it a couple of times and I like it as well.
Mark K.
Orlando, FL
Does this really perform? I don't think of manly when I think of dove,lol.
Tonia Z.
Any one else's significant other had issues with even this causing irritation?
Cole V.
Waukee
Does this work well when performing an intense workout?
Nadine C.
Bridgeport, CT
Always thought dove products were for women, is this good for a man?
PEDRO K.