BY DOVE

Before shaving, use the Exfoliating Pre-Shave Scrub to cleanse, scrub and smooth the skin. It helps clear the way for a closer, more comfortable shave. When used regularly, it will also lift hairs, help to reduce ingrown hairs and soften the skin. Expert tip: Massage the Exfoliating Pre-Shave Scrub gently all over your wet face with particular attention to the area being shaved, then rinse off. Find it at Target.

Dove Men + Care Exfoliating Pre-Shave Scrub
  • "If you have sensitive skin, definitely use this stuff. Helps minimize razor bumps and burn, and helps make for an overall better shave experience. " in 9 reviews
  • "Less expensive than other specialty products for men, Dove Men + Care Exfoliating Pre-Shave Scrub smells great and makes your guy's skin look smooth." in 6 reviews
  • "I hate shaving, but this makes the experience a little less awful. Smells good, not irritating." in 4 reviews
  • "I would highly recommend this product. " in 3 reviews
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Doves Exfoliating Pre Shave Scrub has totally made a huge difference in my husband's skin care routine. Since he has started using it he says that his face looks and feels incredible. This product has helped him to maintain his skincare routine in less steps. Shaving no longer is such a chore. He is able to get done in hall the time. I definitely recommend this product.
April F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
We just started getting Dove samples in the mail in the Mens grooming kit. My boyfriend says he wants more of the products to use since its gentle on his skin and smells amazing. This surprised me since he doesn't normally say that about stuff.
Keith M.
Tyler, TX
I use the whole dive product line from dove mens care soap to the shampoo to shaving cream. This is one of the best preshave scrubs on the market. After trying a couple of brands that claimed to help irritation and a close smooth shave I found this product to work the best. No more pesky razor burn or razor bumps.

I would recommend this product to all who shave.
Sarah G.
Spring Hill, TN
This product is great! My husband tends to get razor burn really bad on his face and this helped so much. He also uses the after shave and it's amazing. I would highly recommend it.
Freddy G.
Well i would love to try this because it seems pretty good and i need to try something new at this moment because i want to see how it works in my skin i dont know about the price but i still like it.
Ziphora D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff works wonders. My boyfriend had breakouts and rashes to other face washes or shaving creams. It doesn't irritate his skin and is very gentle, at the same time it gets its job done.
LoriAnn Y.
YOUNGTOWN, AZ
Great product ! My husband loves it . His skin gets irritated easily and this is one of the very few scrubs that hasn't made him break out in an allergic reaction.
Courtney Q.
Oak Hill, OH
I bought this for my husband since I have been very pleased with dove products for myself. My husband really likes it and the best part is it's very inexpensive.
Rachael R.
Manchester, CT
This smells really good. I bought it for my husband and he has said that he likes it the few times he used it before he broke down and bought an electric shaver.
Hilda M.
Winnetka, CA
My husband loves this scrub it makes it so much easier for him to shave. Poor guy he has to shave every morning...he's blessed like that. It smells wonderful.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Who would you give this for a gift
Nicholas W.
Irving, TX
Is it scented or not?
Tiffany G.
Cicero, IL
Does anyone know how well this leaves the skin id like to get it for my boyfriend as a gift?
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this product a face cleanser for before shaving?
Blanca J.
Roswell, GA
How is this product with sensitive skin?