BY DOVE #79 in Bar Soap

Dove men+care deep clean body and face bar with dove moisturizing cream and purifying micro grains provides a deep clean while fighting skin dryness. It thoroughly cleanses and rinses off easily without leaving skin feeling dry and tight like regular soap for total skin comfort and the refreshment you want. see more...

• Is this good for all types of skin? Dose the smell stay for a lon...2 Answers
  • Does this have a strong scent?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "My boyfriend uses these and loves them!" in 1 review
  • "But then I started using Dove's body wash." in 1 review
  • "My bf use this I love the smell of it and I would recommend it to any guy out there" in 1 review
  • "It's different than the body wash he was used to but it smelled great and was way cheaper compared to bottles of body wash!" in 1 review
Erika C.
Not typically one to use products for men, but I can make an exception with this.

I love all dove products, especially bar soap. It leaves my skin so smooth. And I typically have oily skin, and this removes all excess oil with out drying my face out.

Love the little micro beads to help scrub. And it has quite a pleasant smell without being too overbearing.
Lisa P.
Gainesville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this soap, on sale, for my husband. He’s usually quite resistant to trying anything new (especially products made just for men) but he loved it! I absolutely LOVE how it leaves his skin soft and smelling man-clean! Plus, it lathers exceedingly well and it’s great for shaving too!
Himali B.
Denver, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought the bar soaps for my husband, I bought them from Target. He is actually looking these bar soaps these clean up nicely & do not leave nay residuea behind like many other bar soap. These smell great too. I am going to buy them again.
Kait C.
Carbondale
Only stuff my fiancé uses! He has horribly sensitive skin and breaks out horribly. This stuff keeps his break outs almost non existent and we both love the smell! Package is good like when I’m in a rush I just look for the red package.
Ryan G.
This is an excellent bar soap that exfoliates and cleans well. As a man I’m always getting oil and grease on my from working on my car and this gets it off no problem!
Rosana R.
Saint Cloud, FL

I love Dove. It does what it says it does. I'm always satisfied with Dove. I use the bar soap, and the shampoo and conditioner. I'll always be a Dove user! I have acne prone skin and it helps with that! I stock up on this cause I love it so much I don't want to run out! Nothing negative to say about this soap! It's refreshing and hydrates my skin completely. All my friends love it! Great for sensitive skin and I use this twice daily! Keep it up Dove and please don't stop making these products! This company keeps their word!
Robert H.
Bloomington, MN
These smell great, and seem to clean relatively well. There are small rock-like things in the bar that supposedly exfoliate.

Just because it says Dove on the box doesn't mean that it's going to be a moisturizing bar soap; it's not. Personally, I wouldn't buy them again because they're about twice the price of most other bar soaps, but they're worth a try.
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this for my boyfriend because he works in a warehouse and does manual labor for 12+ hours every day. He needed something that would get the dirt and grim off from the day, and this does that. It doesn't dry his skin out. It's sensitive enough to not irritate his skin because he has to scrub to get everything clean and get all the dirt off. It smells great, I love when he uses it. It makes his skin look nice and amazing after using it.
Leslie S.
Abilene, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the extra clean feeling you get when you use this soap. It smells amazing! I use it everyday . It is super affordable and is great quality. The only con I have is it is made for men. But it lasts a really long time. I will defenitely buy it again. But hopefully they make a female version of this
Rachel M.
My boyfriend uses this soap daily and he won't use anything else. It is kind of pricey and they don't last more than 2-3 showers for him but he swears by them. I like that it has little exfoliating things in there to get that extra clean and it smells great when he uses it.
Yesenia M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this have a strong scent?
Maricarmen A.
Is this good for all types of skin? Dose the smell stay for a long time or short time?