BY DOVE MEN

Dove Men + Care Clinical Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant Solid, Clean Comfort, 1.7 oz: Provides prescription strength protection against wetness Hypo-allergenic; non-irritating formula see more...

• Has any woman used this product before and it been okay? Does it ...3 Answers
Megan A.
Santa Ana, CA
Although I am a woman, I love this deodorant. Men's deodorant works much better than women's and this is the best I've tried. It doesn't dry out or irritate your underarms and keeps you feeling fresh throughout the day. If you don't mind smelling like a guy (why would you?!), I would recommend this deodorant to anyone.
Meghan B.
Wichita, KS
I am very self conscious about B.O. I work as a nurse in the ER and am constantly running. With that comes sweating. This deodorant has worked wonders over the last few months! I feel like I am not reapplying constantly throughout my shift like I was when i used other products. The scent is not overwhelming, and it is not "too manly" for a woman to use.
Anna H.
My boyfriend swears by this deodorant. He says he doesn't plan on buying any other brand. However, I personally think it smells like Bath and Body's Japanese Cherry Blossom when it's on, which I HATE. But if you like the smell, it's a good product!
Katie M.
Smithfield , VA
Dove's clinical protection level deodorant stops the stink and the sweat. My husband definitely enjoys this men's product and so do the rest of us for helping to keep him smelling great and leaving the sweaty armpits behind.
Alejandra J.
My Husband use to struggle because the deodorant would stay all day, this was a life saver and smell delicious even the next day , sometimes even people ask him what lotion he uses cause he smell so good! Great deodorant
Christina R.
Saint Louis, MO
This is truly a great detordant for men. It really does protect against sweating and also it really does cover up odor. It does meet the expectations and also
It's a product that I would recommend
Kyara B.
I hate most male deodorant because of the horrible scent but this one is amazing and works so well for men
Lacey M.
My husband loves dove clinical protection. It smells good and leaves you smelling refreshing.
Michelle L.
Absolutely love this, my son is going through puberty and is in that STINKY phase and I have tried everything and this stuff is the only one that has worked for him!
Rebecca P.
Watkinsville , GA
Has any woman used this product before and it been okay? Does it smell too "manly" scented?