Dove Men + Care Body and Face Wash uploaded by Jennah-Lee M.

BY DOVE MEN

Dove MenCare Extra Fresh Body and Face Wash with MICROMOISTURE technology is clinically proven to fight skin dryness better than regular mens body wash. This ultra-light formula features an invigorating scent and a cooling agent for extra refreshment and rinses off easily without feeling heaving or greasy for total skin comfort. see more...

Raul M.
Raul M.
When I made the switch from soap to body wash, this was the first product that popped in my head, because of all the commercials I had seen, and I haven't switched back since. This is a great body wash with a great scent. Much better than using a bar of soap. You just can't beat the scent. Whenever I need more body wash I always buy Dove.
Joshua S.
Joshua S.
Mount Vernon, OH
I have been using this product for the last 6 months and I really enjoy it. As a guy, I don't want to smell like a raging middle schooler but I don't want to smell like plain soap. This products gets me clean and smelling balanced. It is a staple in my shower routine.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Lincolnton, NC
my son's use this and they love it smells great. they feel so clean after they wash with it
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Sunbury, OH
Staying with the dove products. My husband also uses dove body and face wash. It's moisturizing and smells so good. We purchase this at Kroger. I love that you can smell it on his clothes when he takes them off too!
Judy D.
Judy D.
Sheffield Lk, OH
Husband swears by this body wash and refuses to buy any other brand... I didn't see what the hype was all about until I purchased a dove body wash of my own-the pistachio magnolia scent- and I love mine as well! Dove is amazing for moisturizing dry skin and smells awesome.
Megan F.
Megan F.
Hubby loves this stuff... he gets dry skin patches on his body when using some products by this seems to not only clean him, but keep him from getting those patches. Plus it smells really good!
Will L.
Will L.
My favorite scent of dove for men. I decided to switch to a new body wash and this was my first and last choice. Smells great and leaves my skin moisturized. I'd recommend this to everyone.
Javier M.
Javier M.
Hialeah, FL
Whenever any of the Dove men's body wash are on sale you can guarantee that I'm picking it up.

Has a good feel and scent! The fact that it's a face wash as well is a big plus.
Jessie D.
Jessie D.
St Simons Is, GA
I really like this body wash but it's not good for your face! would suggest for body even if you have sensitive skin. Smells good and would repurchase!
Mandy P.
Mandy P.
Minford, OH
Love this for my husband! Smells fresh and clean! The sent last for a long time! He likes the way it rinses off well! Good product good price!